Clear All

Originally posted by IIIrd
    computor says no .....(cough)....thats about the strength of it
    lol...
    SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pauleds
      Too right about Halfords,
      They are utter imbeciles.I wanted a part which was on display in a counter but they said they would have to order it in, i said i would take the
      display one but they said no then told me that they were discontinued and i couldn't have one at all. I went mad and got the manager out. It just looked at me and said it would find me one from one of the other stores....i gave up waiting after a month.
      Supreme morons.

How did they expect to order one if it was discontinued?. The one near me will happily sell stuff from display when out of stock and at a discount cos its ex display.

Comment

Originally posted by IIIrd
        computor says no .....(cough)....thats about the strength of it
        AAAAAGGGHHH! Hal£ords! I went there about a month ago for an oil pressure switch for my partners mini, after starting by spending 10 minutes looking under BMW (doh! told him it was a 1982 mini) he said "we dont list that car" then when I told him to look under rover, he asked if it was petrol or diesel (diesel?!?!?) then guess what...... They didn't have it!

I ended up going into town to a local factor & he knew straight away what I was looking for.

And Guess what.... I've just been to Hal£fords today..... looking for some speakers for my partners mini (that car is costing me a fortune!) and after standing around for 10 minutes whilst all the staff were outside trying to fit wiper blades I walked out in disgust. I couldn't go to my little local factor cos he was shut, so I ended up at motorworld, and after driving over a couple of nova's with loads of neon's on I finally got some for £11!
        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
          How did they expect to order one if it was discontinued?. The one near me will happily sell stuff from display when out of stock and at a discount cos its ex display.
          Who knows! This is a bitchin thread, so bitch without recourse to anything

Comment

My lasting memory of Halfords is being refused a new number plate for the L*nd R*ver.
            Even when presented with the V5, and being invited outside to take a look at the existing plates, the staff insisted that the number plate was the "wrong way round and we just won't do it cos it's illegal".

You can have snazzy fonts, which are illegal, but not a suffix-series number (1963 - 1983), which isn't.

It was the fact that both of them protested even after I'd shown them the V5 that really got to me. I mean, it's the document that defines the registration number, printed by the people who control the registration number ...

If it's not on the shelf, it gets ordered from somewhere else now.

Comment

I wouldnt use Halfrauds unless i had my right arm cut off they havent got a clue about anything unless you have spotty oik who is into deafening himself with the biggest amp he can get his grubby paws on. Then all he knows is how many watts it can produce....
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
              X