Need a little help please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little help please!!!

After having my front bumper indicator lights nicked by some piece of scum, Dirtydog stepped in and sent me his old ones. Thanks Tim!!!!!

Because this scumbag cut the wiring loom i dont have the connectors . Does anyone know where i can get them. I have been told to try Lucas or main dealers.????

Thanks guys

Mike
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Originally posted by Mike66
    After having my front bumper indicator lights nicked by some piece of scum, Dirtydog stepped in and sent me his old ones. Thanks Tim!!!!!

Because this scumbag cut the wiring loom i dont have the connectors . Does anyone know where i can get them. I have been told to try Lucas or main dealers.????

Thanks guys

Mike

For fu**s sake. They must be dirty gypos. You can get them from Roughtrax for about 30 quid. F****ng dirty, robbing bas***ds. Try Toyota if you have no joy with anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      For fu**s sake. They must be dirty gypos. You can get them from Roughtrax for about 30 quid. F****ng dirty, robbing bas***ds. Try Toyota if you have no joy with anyone else.
      m35 you make me larf!!i thought my mouth was bad !!as iv always said,swearing is just a form of expression f**k shi* b*ll*cks

gypos are dirty thieving rats.when u fit ur new lamps give them a coating of anthrax.

Comment

Dunno what the connectors look like but try here - http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.c...page/home.html
        I've dealt with them a few times in the past and found them pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66

Thanks guys

Mike
          No worries mate - sorry about the free mud should clean up ok like the clean bits, they were off my new units as the old ones were stuck lol.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
          X