ES3, 6 or 9000's with 20% uprated springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES3, 6 or 9000's with 20% uprated springs

Still on this one peeps, so please bear with me.

I am contemplating Procomp dampers with Milners 20% uprated springs, do these springs retain the standard ride height at the rear? also for towing a heavy horse box which of the three dampers would you use, vehicle is not used a lot for towing, i don't want an uncomfortably harsh ride and where can i get the es6000 dampers if i decide to fit them?

Cheers in advance peeps
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Originally posted by rsvr
    Still on this one peeps, so please bear with me.

I am contemplating Procomp dampers with Milners 20% uprated springs, do these springs retain the standard ride height at the rear? also for towing a heavy horse box which of the three dampers would you use, vehicle is not used a lot for towing, i don't want an uncomfortably harsh ride and where can i get the es6000 dampers if i decide to fit them?

Cheers in advance peeps
    Es3000 and 9000 only, 3 is normal and 9 is h/d.I use 3's and there fine with lots of weigth in the back and i have lift coils that are uprated same as standard height milners one's. What the 9's are like i dont know but i think there supposed to be hard and good for off roading???/

Call explorer uk and ask them!
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

the 9000 are gas filled and the 3000 are oil filled...

softer ride with the 3000's
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

thought in your other thread someone said that milners don't do the uprated springs for a 3rd gen??
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

ES6000's are steering dampers I think!

Comment

Working...
          X