How Do I Get One Of These????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Get One Of These????

Last year I went to malta and found loads of these............. It's called a toyota cami and I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing is I can't find anywhere in the UK that imports them.................. tried google and lycos. anyone here nkow of a place and have any contact details??

A few people have said they are the same as the dihatsu terinos (?) but I had a look at one todays and they are horrid in comparisment!

Also,i think they are were looking at giving the bus a 4" lift............hehehehe
    Attached Files

looks just like a Rav4?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

No.it's more slim line......................... SO nice.Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

http://specs.amayama.com/toyota/cami/1999_5/

the windows look different on this one...... see.not as good..........?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

ah, gotcha... looks more the size of a suzuki jimny
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

The first pic is what we know as a Toyota RAV4.

The pic on the link is what we know as a Daihatsu Terios.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhh I see. It's the 2003 model of our rav......mmmmmmmmm anyone know a cheapen around>?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2004-Rav-4-Cr...ayphotohosting

where's the UK one????? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Rav4 not Cami

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  looks just like a Rav4?
                  Hi l agree with you deff a Rav4 the other picture shows completely different front lights .
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

As left by drunken British holiday makers who where so pi$$ed they forgot to steal the wheels before leaving it on bricks.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Latest RAV 4 with Body kit?

Def, a RAV4. Very nice vehicle. A very popular vehicle for the city dwelling women in New Zealand. The missus is trying to get me to buy her one but then my Surf will have to sit outside so I am saying no!
                      That link to eBay shows an awesome, well looked after model. Pity about the AUD$25000 price tag.

Comment

Well officer. I stopped to pick up some passengers, and a Regiment of hoody wearing louts started to nick my wheels!!

Comment

HEY! wasda da madder wiv you egh? I gotta for deee quid for thosea wheels!

Comment

Working...
                          X