Tail pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail pipe

I want to fit a curved end tail pipe onto my current exhaust in order to blow the particles towards the ground and not onto the front of my caravan. The problem is that my exhaust is approximately 64 mm wide and I cannot find one to fit. Nearest was 63mm. Does any one know of a place that would stock a wide range of these curved end tail pipes? Thanks.

If you take your truck to an exhaust fabricators, you normally find them on industrial estates, ask them for a 45 or 30 degree bend. They have crates full of exhaust parts so should be able to find something to fit. Thats what I did when I was making up a twin exhaust for my XR4i. the guy let me have a wander round the warehouse to see if I could see what I wanted.
    The down side is that it won't be polished.

Comment

hi m8

I had the same problem and managed to get a 70 mm polished stainless steel curve from local motor discount centre called. Apparently, it's supposed to fit a supra or a wrx impretza but fits a treat. Chap told me that they don't shift many so was lucky to have them in stock. but would order if out of stock (they are on their normal stock list)

cost £17.99

try local moror world or MDC (maybe even halfords)

hope this helps

ta

hawaii
      I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Tail pipe

Originally posted by Surf01
        I want to fit a curved end tail pipe onto my current exhaust in order to blow the particles towards the ground and not onto the front of my caravan. The problem is that my exhaust is approximately 64 mm wide and I cannot find one to fit. Nearest was 63mm. Does any one know of a place that would stock a wide range of these curved end tail pipes? Thanks.

Hi Ian, found this on ebay if your still looking for a tail pipe. Item No. 8024552089 Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X