members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
    With that many menbers, what we need now is some forum Tee shirts? should raise enough to cover the running costs for a while.

or there's a company called Hotline will do Tshirts, polo shirts, fleeces and overalls in any mix once you have the initial design done - works out dead cheap if you can get a few done.
    We discussed this idea a couple of years ago . The prob is everyone wanted something different on the front . 1st , 2nd , 3rd gen , narrow body , widebody etc . It never got resolved . Sumo did his own T shirt , and I did my own for a different club (thanks to Sumo) , so its just a case of design , numbers and costs .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      We discussed this idea a couple of years ago . The prob is everyone wanted something different on the front . 1st , 2nd , 3rd gen , narrow body , widebody etc . It never got resolved . Sumo did his own T shirt , and I did my own for a different club (thanks to Sumo) , so its just a case of design , numbers and costs .
      keep it simple e.g. www.hilux surf .co.uk.
      remove the multiple choice of colours, styles and wordings.
      john
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
        I think I see a way to fund the site for a while - WHERE'S KOI??

Post on here if you think you would buy something and we can see if we think there is enough interest for 50?
        Yeah a fleece sounds good, Put me down for one, Well have to aggree on a colour, That'll be about as easy as pushing butter up a porkupines arse with
        a hot knitting needle,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          That'll be about as easy as pushing butter up a porkupines arse with
          a hot knitting needle,
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
            keep it simple e.g. www.hilux surf .co.uk.
            remove the multiple choice of colours, styles and wordings.
            john
            We can mix colours at no extra cost - it is just as easy to have say 10 white and 10 blue and 10 black as long as you don't clash with a forground colour.

So I propose we have it like the site logo on the top left of the main page - Blue star on yellow with www.hiluxsurf.co.uk in yellow underneath (not over the top with stitching probably)

Then people can have any colour except yellow. Hows that.

Comment

yes please!
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

there are online companies that you can design your own t-shirt and all have a different one... think mud club use them for theirs.

and all the designs for that particular club are available as one offs no need for bulk buying!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'l be up for a T-shirt and maybe a fleece. But I don't want grey, Black or blue would be better. Could there be a chance of another poll?

Comment

there's a decent place in wooton bassett that does embroidered "everything"!
                    i used to use them for work clothes...

the individual items were quite cheap, but to set up a template for the embroidery was expensive.

eventually bought polo shirts from asda or tesco and bought my mum an embroidery machine thing!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

i will go for a t-shirt
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                      X