Top of screen pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malum
    It should also be a jpeg. It would take up less space and look much better.
    At the moment it's 63K which is huge for it's dimensions.
    Feel free to email me the pics and I'll knock one up for you (it's my line of work)
    Malum.

It was originally a JPEG, however for template images on the vBulletin board you have to really muck about with things to get no gif files to be used and I haven't worked that out yet. When I do I will try and build a better picture and make it jpeg (or maybe I can put together some nice animated gif of someone offroading a 2nd Gen (cos they are the best ), that would be really cool.

And don't blame Koi for that, he didn't even know I was going to do it cos I couldn't get it to attach to a P Message.

Think I'll put a picture of a Discovery on there next and really p**s everyone off.

Cheers

Comment

"Think I'll put a picture of a Discovery on there next and really p**s everyone off."

We'll see who goes into the Sin Bin if you do.......!!!!!!

Disco's..............

Comment

Originally posted by Cmar

"Think I'll put a picture of a Discovery on there next and really p**s everyone off."

We'll see who goes into the Sin Bin if you do.......!!!!!!

Disco's..............

Ciaran.

Send us a copy of your picture and I'll put it on the header, send it as good quality as you can to harveya@nortelnetworks.com

Cheers
        Thanks
        Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
          here
          horrible shape or what, next door neighbour rolled one, but thats not hard is it
          [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Oh children children,there is only 1 type of surf and thats the 1st GENERATION, anything else is just a TOY.
            sumo.
            Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:12.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I want a Gen 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I wish they were as cheap as a Range Rubbish..... I may end up with one of them for work

Jim
              [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Ems and Jim
                I want a Gen 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I wish they were as cheap as a Range Rubbish..... I may end up with one of them for work

Jim
                er I'll take the Range Rover ... for work you heathens - beats an ERF (another British masterpiece not)

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
                  Ciaran.

Send us a copy of your picture and I'll put it on the header, send it as good quality as you can to harveya@nortelnetworks.com

Cheers
                  Ok, I'll send a pic at the weekend when I get the Surf back...... Woo Hoo!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X