First Post from Mikero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post from Mikero

Hi people,this is my first post (even though I have been visiting for a while)and I would like to say that I think you are all a great bunch of surfers and have been extremely helpful over the past few months. I used to drive a hilux pick up but when sprog number two popped out I had to expand the seating options andmanaged to get hold of a 2.4 surf. What a great drive,even though I still miss the old pick up,at least we can all go playing in the snow now.Have a good night tonight.See you all next year.

hi mikero where abouts in norfolk are you , good to have you here just paid my subs for this great sight

Comment

Welcome to the mad house .......and it is a mad house
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
        welcome m8 you dont have to be mad but it helps

Comment

Originally posted by safysurfer
          hi mikero where abouts in norfolk are you , good to have you here just paid my subs for this great sight

I'm in Drayton, near Norwich. I drive a burgundy over grey surf, so wave if you see me thundering up and down the 1067 - Norwich to Fakenham road.

Oh, and happy new year!!

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
            Thanks for your reply. Happy new year. Bit trolleyed at mo. Can't type any more....

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FORUM BUDDY. Sorry if that was a bit loud but I'm still in paaaaarty mood. It's a year or three since I had a pint in the Ostrich at South Creek. Aint that roit bouy. Arrr.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikero
                I'm in Drayton, near Norwich. I drive a burgundy over grey surf, so wave if you see me thundering up and down the 1067 - Norwich to Fakenham road.

Oh, and happy new year!!
                im out at melton constable, if i see you i give you a wave mate

happy new year

Comment

Working...
                X