Big Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thanks

Just to say thank you to all who have posted about radio replacement. Just changed mine to a JVC 12 stack CD in 2 hours. (Bargain as well £129 from Halfrauds)

see we do have some use's

normally we talk about how burgundy is the fastest colour and people think blue is probably the slowest...
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

i just make up **** cos i'm bored watching the telly!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I just noticed my truck has a burgundy wing that has been sprayed blue! probably due to the truc having a minor mishap at some point in its glorious past.

Given that Burgundy is fast and blue is slow how should I expect mine to perform in the light of this revelation?

I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
          I just noticed my truck has a burgundy wing that has been sprayed blue! probably due to the truc having a minor mishap at some point in its glorious past.

Given that Burgundy is fast and blue is slow how should I expect mine to perform in the light of this revelation?

It will ruin your street cred After all Burgundy and blue clash
          Last edited by Woodzie; 31 December 2005, 13:20.
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Where are the step-by-step pictures?
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala

best thing that could have hapened.......was bug endy now beeutiffulll Blue
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                Where are the step-by-step pictures?
                Shame on me.......... Just got carried away as job was sooooooo easy and evening was closing in. Will take pics next time I fancy fiddling with truck though

Comment

Working...
                X