Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v**x***l co*sa!

I know ,but its not mine its the daughters and its doing my head in
    since shes had the car the heater lights mid dash have not worked ,so when i bought her blue leds for xmas we tried to fit and they all work fine except the heater ones which keep blowing the fuse (by the way the old heater lights were black when i removed them).Can anyone shed any light !! on this, and i promise no more co*sa posts!
    ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

could be a vauxhall thing... i had 4 cavaliers and none of them had centre dash lights working!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      could be a vauxhall thing... i had 4 cavaliers and none of them had centre dash lights working!
      Same here - and what a barsteward to get that bit of dash front off!!

Cheers, Nick
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

tell me about it!
        ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Originally posted by The Duke
          I know ,but its not mine its the daughters and its doing my head in
          since shes had the car the heater lights mid dash have not worked ,so when i bought her blue leds for xmas we tried to fit and they all work fine except the heater ones which keep blowing the fuse (by the way the old heater lights were black when i removed them).Can anyone shed any light !! on this, and i promise no more co*sa posts!
          you could try splicing the centre dash light wiring into a light that works along side the heater control.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
          X