Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I dont believe this!!!! Today I got in the surf and found that both my indicators were flashing really fast, so I get the spare bulbs ,some wire wool for the connecters and a go and have a look at whats up.

I go round the front of the surf to find some little toewrag has only gone and knicked my indicator units from my bumper!!!!! On closer inspection he cut the wires as well!!!!

What is the world coming too!!!!

Has anyone got any spares i can buy quickly, MOT is due in new year.

Cheers

Mike
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

you can have my old orange ones?
    i have them somewhere
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Thanks Tim

My wife works up in East Finchely and is back to work on 3rd on Jan .Is that anywhere near you, if so she could pick them up. If you want to pm me you can let me know how much you want for them cheers

Mike

Originally posted by dirtydog
      you can have my old orange ones?
      i have them somewhere
      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
        Thanks Tim

My wife works up in East Finchely and is back to work on 3rd on Jan .Is that anywhere near you, if so she could pick them up. If you want to pm me you can let me know how much you want for them cheers

Mike
        HI Mike, Not that near, Finchley is N London i think? and im out towards Essex.
        You can have them and just pay me the postage if you want them.
        PM me.

Thanks
        Tim

Comment

scum.

If you want the bulb holders I have a pair, just pop up and get them. Hope no one posted 'need front indictors...' in the parts wanted section recently or they'll get a visit from the forum police!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

maybe now is a good time to upgrade to clear ones unless thats what you had already...
            Tony you must have sold loads cos I still get people calling me for them and I ran out ages ago. Always send them to your site me old chum.
            Tim

Comment

Working...
            X