Was that you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that you?

Light Blue Surf, 3rd Gen with SURF in big letters going down the side crossing the severn bridge (the new one) at 15:30 going into Wales? Very nice truck!!

Originally posted by M35A2
    Light Blue Surf, 3rd Gen with SURF in big letters going down the side crossing the severn bridge (the new one) at 15:30 going into Wales? Very nice truck!!
    we need a woz tht u section

was that you travelling west bound on a55 north wales red surf orange light on roof, big twin axeled caravan on back on xmas eve i think it was
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Consider this the "Woz that you" thread!!

Comment

Consider this the "Woz that you" thread!!
        sounds good to me

Comment

By the way, was that you last week on the M4 with Republic of Ireland number plates heading towards London in a Grey Surf??

Comment

By the way, was that you last week on the M4 with Republic of Ireland number plates heading towards London in a Grey Surf??
            the one with the semtex in the back?
            no

Comment

Was that me?

Drove from Bristol to Loughborough and back today. Where on earth did all of that traffic come from. It was an absolute nightmare, I just managed it on a tank of fuel and the light came on just as I reached home again.

Best bit was turning up the sound system when Radio played Uncomfortably Numb by Pink Floyd, absolute magic.

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
                the one with the semtex in the back?
                no

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
                  Drove from Bristol to Loughborough and back today. Where on earth did all of that traffic come from. It was an absolute nightmare, I just managed it on a tank of fuel and the light came on just as I reached home again.

Best bit was turning up the sound system when Radio played Uncomfortably Numb by Pink Floyd, absolute magic.

Traffic on M4 was a nightmare. Stuck in it for ages. Holiday traffic on the way home I suppose. It's always clear on the otherside though, have you niticed?

Comment

I was on my way to Swindon yesterday about 2:45 saw two 3rd gen Surfs heading out of Wiltshire towards Avon, Alight blue and a dark blue.

Comment

i was sitting minding my own business in a dark pub car park and i saw a burgundy one.
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

hehe. at least you got a couple of drinks for your trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                          i was sitting minding my own business in a dark pub car park and i saw a burgundy one.

Is that what they call "DOGGING" Matt?

Comment

Is that what they call "DOGGING" Matt?
                            only if you want vince, his missus and her mate to pop round and severely beat you!

but there were some dogs in the pub!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                            X