No announcement yet.

surf to the rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

danno you got to stop ruining all the used turbos in there world! mines got a bit of a rattle and i dont think there will be any left by the time i need one!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Oh how we all laughed... Great day out guys - thanks for the pics heres mine on the phone though.
      to add to that list I had a horrible noise from the engine at the services that was my aircon belt had 5 or 6 teeth waiting for the tooth fairy and was flapping like mad so we chopped it off

I missed the flooding but did manage to soak my leg when water comes through tthe steering column on the 8th pic below.

"What are axle breathers... "! lol

Glad you all got home safely and if it maked you feel better we left at 2.30 and got home at 6pm and was not hanging around, M25 was worst Ive seen in a while
      Attached Files
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
        Seems it was a day of damage.

Jotto blew a rad hose, before we left countess services
        Tim lost his bash plate and fog light
        Gav and me lost our brakes

I blew the turbo (again), leaking oil like a tap, no brakes, and still at Gav's house (on the plains) awaiting the AA to relay the steaming pile of cr@p home! I left them at the pub at 3pm!

Time for a new truck I think!

Good day tho!
        Not again Dan!!! Saw the truck last night, and knew you'd been playing Hope you get it fixed soon,

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Went out again today with my mate , left the services at 11.25 . finnished an hour later after he got a flat
          then he found his spare was flat
          ended up nicking mine and limping off back to melksham
          At least yesterday was good
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
          X