Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Lost Excellent Vid links!

I am looking for two clips

One is of a mad off-road 4 x 4 driving very quick up and down humps and bumps, over tree-trunks, really enjoyable seeming american hill-billy style, . .

and the other is the chap or girl whose car got stuck on a bump then he ended up sinking it in the frozen lake on the other side and ruining a seemingly brand new car. This was a photo-story.

Yes, I searched for ages but could not find them. I was wanting to show my friends.

Anyone seen them?

Tq

Peter

Not seen em but there is way better stuff to show your pals on boreme.com

loads of motoring mishaps and helicopter crashes, that sort of thing.

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by the careful driver
      I am looking for two clips

One is of a mad off-road 4 x 4 driving very quick up and down humps and bumps, over tree-trunks, really enjoyable seeming american hill-billy style, . .

and the other is the chap or girl whose car got stuck on a bump then he ended up sinking it in the frozen lake on the other side and ruining a seemingly brand new car. This was a photo-story.

Yes, I searched for ages but could not find them. I was wanting to show my friends.

Anyone seen them?

Tq

Peter
      if its the one with a trooper charging around then tips over give me your email address will send it to you

Comment

try google just search 4x4 plenty of vids on there

Comment

I believe your talkin about the 4runner going round a course and then ends up on its side.

Just cant remember which of the sites its on. Try www.putfile.com and search there or www.bigboys.com I think it is.
          Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
            I believe your talkin about the 4runner going round a course and then ends up on its side.

Just cant remember which of the sites its on. Try www.putfile.com and search there or www.bigboys.com I think it is.
            def isuzu trooper charging around till he parks it on its side

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys !

Comment

Working...
              X