The Breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surffreak
    hold on rich , i wanted them when he first said he was getting it .

or is it now up for grabs? or are we going to have to bid auction style for them.
    Well, I don't know, new threads, new confusion, come on Chris sort it out!

I currently have invisible ones that cost me £40!
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by Healewis
      If you can't get a carpet, you could try visiting your local auto-paint suppliers, ask for panel wipe (Degreaser) this will remove oil stains from carpet! However, I have only used this on small areas.
      Thanks Paul. I will give that a try. I removed the rear mud mats for the first time yesterday and found oil stains on the rear passenger carpet. So much for the previous owner being a little old Japanese lady!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hi

I'd like to buy the arial mast if possible.

Cheers

Paul
        [font=Comic Sans MS][i][size=+3][color=red][b]Paul[/b][/color][/size][/i][/font]

[b][size=+2]1992 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO[/b][/size]

Comment

Breaker

I do have a list of who asked for what first and will be sticking to my word if you asked first you have first choice if you still wont the part.

Comment

If it has an under slung spare, can I have the long stick it in the slot to wind it down thingybob? please.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
              If it has an under slung spare, can I have the long stick it in the slot to wind it down thingybob? please.

Trev, I got one spare if you want, can pop it round with the sticker as soon as I get a chance.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Caps

Originally posted by rich
                Well, I don't know, new threads, new confusion, come on Chris sort it out!

I currently have invisible ones that cost me £40!
                Hi Rich l still have your "CAPS" here but know postal order has arrived surely you can check up and see if the postal order has been cashed and if so who cashed it.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  Trev, I got one spare if you want, can pop it round with the sticker as soon as I get a chance.
                  Nice one Nigel thanks. Let me know what you want for it and I'll get the cash ready or I can call on you for it. I bent mine trying to prise my bumper out from under the wheel arch, but thats another story.
                  I'm trying to juggle a few things about so I can get to Norfolk this weekend, if you want to wait til then, that'll be fine with me. I'll let you know in a day or so.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                    Hi Rich l still have your "CAPS" here but know postal order has arrived surely you can check up and see if the postal order has been cashed and if so who cashed it.
                    Hi Bob,

Sorry, I was a bit drunk when I wrote this. Sorry for any offence caused.

I will venture into the post office and find out.

Rich.
                    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
                    X