Turbo timer harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo timer harness

Does anyone know where i can get a wiring harness for an hks tt?
    I've had a look at various sites but cant find the surf listed.

TIA

Darren
    So many toys-So little cash

Originally posted by surfer daz
    Does anyone know where i can get a wiring harness for an hks tt?
    I've had a look at various sites but cant find the surf listed.

TIA

Darren
    If you don't mind making your own wiring harness, this site may be of some help:

http://www.mr2.com/TEXT/hks_tt.html

Matt

Comment

Or:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/produc...=HKS4103-RF001

Matt

Comment

i have an hks tt fitted to mine,i can tell you were the wires go if that is of any help.or if you want to wait a little while you can have it ,its gonna be of no use to me soon.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          i have an hks tt fitted to mine,i can tell you were the wires go if that is of any help.or if you want to wait a little while you can have it ,its gonna be of no use to me soon.
          would that be the TT or the harness? Ive got a TT but it didnt come with harness,just the main wiring with 3 pin plug that is fitted.I'm guessing it means chopping wires about without a harness and i dont really want to do that,i much prefer the plug and play method.

Cheers,
          Darren
          So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Originally posted by surfer daz
            would that be the TT or the harness? Ive got a TT but it didnt come with harness,just the main wiring with 3 pin plug that is fitted.I'm guessing it means chopping wires about without a harness and i dont really want to do that,i much prefer the plug and play method.

Cheers,
            Darren
            sorry i took me time to reply .ive been away to bristol with the wife.any way its the whole shabang the timer and harness.so if you want it let me know.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
            X