Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear wifey..

Allo my darling wife.

If your reading this thread, can I have this --> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=18449 for my Chrissy pressy please? Sweety pie, snuggle bum, my vision of beauty and yes the mother in-law can come for xmas.
    Santa's waiting for your reply.
    Thank you, thank you
    XXXXXXXXXX

Originally posted by TAZMAN
    Allo my darling wife.

If your reading this thread, can I have this --> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=18449 for my Chrissy pressy please? Sweety pie, snuggle bum, my vision of beauty and yes the mother in-law can come for xmas.
    Santa's waiting for your reply.
    Thank you, thank you
    XXXXXXXXXX
    OOOOOHHHHHHH Good Luck Taz
    Its very similar to mine but can be full of unseen problems
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
      OOOOOHHHHHHH Good Luck Taz
      Its very similar to mine but can be full of unseen problems
      But not as nice as my main truck

I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Nice wheels mate. She's the same as my baby, but I aint got any bars on her and she's British racing green over silver. I just got her back from the repairers and she's gleaming.
        I'm still umming and erring about off roading her tho

Comment

Nice wheels mate. She's the same as my baby, but I aint got any bars on her and she's British racing green over silver. I just got her back from the repairers and she's gleaming.
          I'm still umming and erring about off roading her tho
          Go for it with your surf, but stick to your limitations till you get more experience, seen a few of the members get a bit of costly damage done learning the hard way.
          If you are coming to Norfolk bring your Surf but take a drive of my little beast, it will be there,,,,,,,

all and sundry drive it and there is no comeback if ever it gets damaged, after all that is what we built it for, so jump in the drivers seat and blow your inhibitions away, in a worry free motor

Keith

Comment

Go for it with your surf, but stick to your limitations till you get more experience, seen a few of the members get a bit of costly damage done learning the hard way.
            If you are coming to Norfolk bring your Surf but take a drive of my little beast, it will be there,,,,,,,

all and sundry drive it and there is no comeback if ever it gets damaged, after all that is what we built it for, so jump in the drivers seat and blow your inhibitions away, in a worry free motor

Keith
            Top man, thanks for the invite Keith you may have just swayed me. I've just got to convince the other half now that it will be a good day out. She's not too chuffed with me at the moment, having had to pay out £300 on top of xmas for the Insurance excess for my Surf.

Comment

Top man, thanks for the invite Keith you may have just swayed me. I've just got to convince the other half now that it will be a good day out. She's not too chuffed with me at the moment, having had to pay out £300 on top of xmas for the Insurance excess for my Surf.
              Not a problem, just bring a pair of overalls or waterproofs cos you is gonna get muddy.

Keith

Comment

Keith

Trev, I can fully recommend a blast in this motor its absolutely great fun I gave it a go (yes I drove it) and its great. For the money Keith paid for it and the few extra quid for turning it in to what it is now you just can't beat it for fun. No worries off road throw it around fun, brill.
                Come to Norfolk it will be good, as Keith says use your surf you will be very surpised at what they can do. Jump in with me and have a drive round with me to see what they can do without being silly to the extent that you cause damage.
                Or just come along you'll get plenty of offers for a ride around and get to meet some of us.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Yeah Trev come on down to Norfolk. Its a good training ground for the not so sure and offers some thing different for the more muddied folk.
                  Ill let you play in my baby, and even the missus if she wants. If that dont appeal the you can always play with the wifes (my wifes) run around. The photo of my surf was taken at Norfolk.

sumo.
                  Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:13.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                    Trev, I can fully recommend a blast in this motor its absolutely great fun I gave it a go (yes I drove it) and its great. For the money Keith paid for it and the few extra quid for turning it in to what it is now you just can't beat it for fun. No worries off road throw it around fun, brill.Just don't eat fudge cake before hand or you'll feel very
                    Look forward to meeting you Trev!!
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                      Look forward to meeting you Trev!!
                      to the first part i second that.
                      to the second part terrie said you heading towards her BASH plate [see bash plate tread thread]
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Working...
                      X