• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait for 6months if he gets off with it & i'll give you an update LOL
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Keep persuing it Mark and keep us updated.

I had a silly incident on Tuesday morning while driving home. A car pulled out from the left with about 15Yds to spare, causing me to brake hard and swerve. I was doing 30MPH at the time. The prat then positioned his car so I couldn't get past and asked what the hell I was doing, while accusing me of speeding, driving without due care and attention etc I said I thought he had barred my way so he could apologise for pulling out in front of me. This seemed to wind him up. I told him that if I was not concentrating I would have T-boned his Astra and he wouldn't be standing there giving me grief. He repaeated the earlier allegations, until I pointed out the news agent on the corner that he pulled out of has CCTV cameras that would have video'd what happened. He eventually backed down.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the car in question had a sign on the door. Metropolitan Police! His partner looked most embarrassed but not as sheepish as the driver. I have the berks collar number written down just in case. I just hope they dont have my card marked. CCTV - I love it!
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

its those young pratts that do my head in they cut you up or pull out on you & then have a go at you like your stupid
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

mark.
          did you forget to tell the rozzer about the flashbacks and night sweats that you get, when you imagine that great big white van hurtleing toward you?!!! and the way you cower in fright when you hear a reving diesel engine... you never know, if the plod's a decent sort and does keep on persuing it for you, you may have a good case for the criminal injuries board because of your mental scar's!!!! then again, it may be even more satisfying to send in the boys to play black 'n' decker with his kneekaps, elbow's, hips, finger's, feet...................am i getting carried away here?

keep us posted m8

andy crofts

p.s. not all coppers are r-soles.... both my brothers are serving officers and my dad's a retired c.i.d. inspector!! the rest are though!!

Comment

ive got lots of plod mates its the system that stinks.
            I did a job at the mortuary at a hospital near me yesterday & while i was there police brought in a fatal injury 34yo mother dead at scene 9yo lad is very poorly young lad mounted pavement and pinned them against pelican crossing, he was drugged up to the eyes. probably get 5 years
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

be better off getting 25 inches of pipe work round the side of his sweed if you ask me! call me old fasioned, but you cant beat a friggin good kickin when it come to punishment! you dont seem to forget about what you did in such a hurry! i'm not a violent man.......... but bring back BURCHING that's what i say!!!!

Comment

i'll put £50 behind the bar for some mates of mine no questions asked. jobs done
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

back to my local vigilante story... (i think i deleted it) the fella got a caution and has to pay my mate (the shop owner) £250 for a window and say sorry.... he also got 25 stitches!.... so far he hasn't said sorry or paid owt, so he's getting arrested again!... perhaps get another 25 stitches!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcrofts
                    mark.
                    did you forget to tell the rozzer about the flashbacks and night sweats that you get, when you imagine that great big white van hurtleing toward you?!!! and the way you cower in fright when you hear a reving diesel engine... you never know, if the plod's a decent sort and does keep on persuing it for you, you may have a good case for the criminal injuries board because of your mental scar's!!!! then again, it may be even more satisfying to send in the boys to play black 'n' decker with his kneekaps, elbow's, hips, finger's, feet...................am i getting carried away here?

keep us posted m8

andy crofts

p.s. not all coppers are r-soles.... both my brothers are serving officers and my dad's a retired c.i.d. inspector!! the rest are though!!
                    Quite a few of them are ok round here, close knit inbreed type essex ting lol, we had an attemted child snatch two days running the other week in Vange, it made the news, local copper talking to one of my sons , Quote - 'if you guys catch him first make sure you give him a good kicking, we'll turn a blind eye.'
                    ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                      its those young pratts that do my head in they cut you up or pull out on you & then have a go at you like your stupid
                      you mean the ones with baseball caps on back to front driving these
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by gemini; 13 May 2004, 00:30.
                      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                      [size=5][/size]
                      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

respect to the BLING BLING massive innit LOL
                        No its the pratts driving sheds with no tax ins mot etc
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

Putting on a baseball cap, can seriously damage your IQ, wearing it back to front removes all signs of intelligence. If it is also a fake Burberry pattern, then the wearer should go directly to jail.

John
                          http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

For those who remembered this. I never heard from the POLICE again & the Driver was let off.
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                              For those who remembered this. I never heard from the POLICE again & the Driver was let off.
                              typical
                              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

What ever happend to Gemini?

Comment

Working...
                                X