Calling all Irish, off-roading in Dungannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Irish, off-roading in Dungannon

After some searching and phoning I have found an off road centre that will let u use your own vehicle, http://www.toddsleap.com/training1.htm
    Spoke to a girl shirley and it sounds an absolute bargain!!

Heres the deal, £30.00 per vehicle (you must sign an accident damage waver) and thats it!! they suggest a Sunday as its not as busy and for £30.00 you can stay from it opens to it closes, the site is 80 acres.

I spoke to another off roading organiser who will only let you use ther vehicles and when I suggested todds leap he said it was a scary course.............. HOP ON BABY!!

Anyone used it or interested?? Obviously the invitation is open to our English, Scottish and Welsh brethern 2.
    Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Can you use their own 4x4's. I wouldn't want to wreck my Surf if the course is rough!

Comment

Originally posted by Cmar
      Can you use their own 4x4's. I wouldn't want to wreck my Surf if the course is rough!
      Think you can, its a corporate day out type place so wouldn't be sure of the prices. Got a few places in Ireland from the 4x4 magazine site. I'm sure its not that rough they use defenders and I imagine they have to keep them in reasonable condition.

I wanna use ma surf to see what its capable of.

Comment

Bumpin this, thought I would had more interest...............

Comment

Interested in the info alright, just need a vehicle and that could be a while, but thats someting I'm looking fwd to. Am doing tonnes of O/T lately just to get money for a big shed to put my projects into. Time......

Comment

Originally posted by Cmar
            pansy!

hehehe!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by elmerfudd
              Bumpin this, thought I would had more interest...............
              I'd certainly consider it in the new year, will check out the link when I have a bit more usable time (currently down with Chicken pox and have an attention/irritation span of around a minute, so won't check it out now ) .... Cheers
              Maurice
              Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                I'd certainly consider it in the new year, will check out the link when I have a bit more usable time (currently down with Chicken pox and have an attention/irritation span of around a minute, so won't check it out now ) .... Cheers
                Get well soon dood, hope its not bird flu!

Comment

Working...
                X