best place for tyres nwest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place for tyres nwest?

Hi all , I live in liverpool , can anyone tell me where the best place to get my tyres for my surf is , cheers andy
    [url]www.northwestfishing.co.uk[/url]

Got a good deal from Selecta tyre in Macc, they have other branches. worth a phone call at least

Comment

www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com order b4 midday and get delivered following day
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Bronco in LEEK rae good they deliver as well www.bronco4x4.com
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by andy7378
          Hi all , I live in liverpool , can anyone tell me where the best place to get my tyres for my surf is , cheers andy
          P.B. TYRES in Golborne, (just up the east lancs, near haydock park races) 01942 271110, Tell him I sent you!! he will remember me cos he reckoned i would not be able to get in the truck wearing a short skirt after he fitted the new tyres cos, the truck stood over an inch taller!! I got a full set mud and snow, top boys, i will be going back again!!

A relative of mine from southport got 4 for his frontera (sorry for swearing) he came from southport!!
          THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Give Stuart a ring at www.gearedtogo.co.uk 01937 835227. He's a good lad and will do all he can to help.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

best tyre shop going

Originally posted by andy7378
              Has to be jerry from mm tyres 01617643978 the best tyre guy around i havent a clue how e makes any money at it.
              if you know what size you want ring im in the mornin b4 11 i think an e gets them in the afternoon he can also weld up your exhaust fit you a new one or bodge it tgyh oil n filters servicin, all walet friendly all round good guy 1 min off the m66 1/2 hour from liverpool i buy all my tyres of him and send all my customers there 2 goodyear wrangler m/t the best 4x4 tyre on earth bar none
              stake my life on them i would,if your on a budget go for a colway either way jerrys your man. tell him peter the car valeter sent you. keep surfin gollygone

Comment

Working...
              X