Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Stickers - Koi

Hi

Do you have any new about the window stickers yet - I am waiting for one to put in the window so other forum users reconise me when i pass them!

Any news on when we might be getting them Koi?

Thanks

Joe
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

ye thats a point still waiting for mine COME ON
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
      Hi

Do you have any new about the window stickers yet - I am waiting for one to put in the window so other forum users reconise me when i pass them!

Any news on when we might be getting them Koi?

Thanks

Joe

Put some lowering springs on yer truck and painting it citrine yellow would have the same affect!

Comment

If I remember right Koi was having trouble sourcing a new supplier for them.......
        print the one in the top banner and stick it on with wallpaper paste in the meantime............

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
          If I remember right Koi was having trouble sourcing a new supplier for them.......
          print the one in the top banner and stick it on with wallpaper paste in the meantime............

Good Thinkin'!! - thats Saturdays job sorted!!!
          Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
            I gave him a contact - if he's lost the details I can resend - Nigel???
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I have had no sticker since I had my windsreen changed in August .............................. ....2004.I think I might make one out of blue and yellow tinsel.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
              X