yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vine's at it agian - this time it's bull bars !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    I would just like to say that I totally agree with everything you just said, but I have to back it up with this if you don't mind.

http://12121.hostinguk.com/Glory.htm

Vince, you have put a smill on my face for the first time today. Rule Brittania!! Good save the Queen and give me my Green and Pleasent Land BACK!!!

Comment

All too true....if i take off my A Bar there is still a solid metal bumper there!!! And what about lorrys etc, 44 tons going at 20mph has got to hurt??? Do the physics, 44 tons moving at 20 mph has got to take alot to stop it so imagine all that energy being applied to a small child.

I have 2 kids......but no one is going to make bottles and pint glasses out of plastic to stop drunken idiots glassing each other and us doormen/women from being hit. The reason why i give this example is, you work in a dangerous enviroment so you expect it. If you walk into the path of a lawfully driven car then expect to get very hurt.........

Thats unless all the danger is going to be taken out of everything in life??
      3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
        All too true....if i take off my A Bar there is still a solid metal bumper there!!! And what about lorrys etc, 44 tons going at 20mph has got to hurt??? Do the physics, 44 tons moving at 20 mph has got to take alot to stop it so imagine all that energy being applied to a small child.

I have 2 kids......but no one is going to make bottles and pint glasses out of plastic to stop drunken idiots glassing each other and us doormen/women from being hit. The reason why i give this example is, you work in a dangerous enviroment so you expect it. If you walk into the path of a lawfully driven car then expect to get very hurt.........

Thats unless all the danger is going to be taken out of everything in life??

I'm a Truck Driver, and for the last week and next, I'm hauling 40 tonnes of milk from Kent back to Newbury. I have to be constantly on my guard, as you always get one who pulls in front at the last second to turn off the motorway and slams his or hers brakes on. Artic brakes are good, but 40 tonnes on a damp road is going to squash you like a bug. I will be ok and get out probably without a scratch. The idiot who gets squashed will be s****ped off the road with a shovel.

It's your choice people?

Comment

Or as my mate used to say,( who worked on the wrecking vehicle in the fire service) "another spleen on the screen"

Comment

Or as my mate used to say,( who worked on the wrecking vehicle in the fire service) "another spleen on the screen"
            Where is the throwing-up smiley when you need it?
            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

It wont let me say s c r a p e d

Comment

Someone phoned the show and said.... the australians invented these bars, and called them Roo bars (duh).... and that there was no need for them here as there are no Roo's in London.
                Oh yeah..... just cos ya cant see any Roo's dont mean there are'nt any there though does it !!!
                I'd love to meet JV and happy slap him and post the video from my phone of me doing it on here.
                Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

I can't listen to the man, everything that comes out of his opinionated mouth is so ill thought out that I have come to the conclusion that he is an oxygen thief. He must be up for having another pop at gun owners soon, no doubt he will get his mates from the "gun control network" on the show to make everyone feel sorry for them when they wheel out the same old Dunblane story. The only interesting thing is which of the 3 members of GCN he will wheel out this time.

While he is about trying to ban things he should ban himself.
                  Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
                    Someone phoned the show and said.... the australians invented these bars, and called them Roo bars (duh).... and that there was no need for them here as there are no Roo's in London.
                    Oh yeah..... just cos ya cant see any Roo's dont mean there are'nt any there though does it !!!
                    I'd love to meet JV and happy slap him and post the video from my phone of me doing it on here.

mines called a nudge bar anyway!

Comment

mines called a nudge bar anyway!
                      Nudge, bull, roo, bear, push, pull, A rose by any other name would smell (or in this case look) as good,
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                        Nudge, bull, roo, bear, push, pull, A rose by any other name would smell (or in this case look) as good,
                        americams call the 'nurf' bars..... whatever the heck a nurf is, is anyones guess ?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
                          americams call the 'nurf' bars..... whatever the heck a nurf is, is anyones guess ?
                          'Nerf' and its a side step anyway.........
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                            'Nerf' and its a side step anyway.........
                            tell that to my mate in Oregon, he said they call them nurf bars... spelt that way

Comment

OK,

http://images.google.com/images?sour...ar&sa=N&tab=wi

800 odd hits,

verses......

http://images.google.com/images?sour...ar&sa=N&tab=wi

5 hits, 2 still saying nerf!!!

I rest my case!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Whats ya problem...... I told ya he spells it NURF...... and thats what he describes what we call bull bars.....no case to rest

Comment

Working...
                                X