What to do with Jeremy Vine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with Jeremy Vine?

Seeing as the default radio setting on many surfs is Radio2 Jeremy seems to get a mention in many threads. I just flip channels. What would you like to do with him?
    Radio1
    3.13%
    Radio3
    0%
    Radio4
    0%
    The Orkneys
    3.13%
    Serbia
    3.13%
    7th level of hell and poked with pointy things
    43.75%
    the bottom of that big puddle at the Pit
    46.88%
    Last edited by DaveD; 14 December 2005, 14:37.

Originally posted by DaveD
    Seeing as the default radio setting on many surfs is Radio2 Jeremy seems to get a mention in many threads. I just flip channels. What would you like to do with him?

string him up and the we could all take it in turns surf jousting
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      string him up and the we could all take it in turns surf jousting
      I get the feeling he isnt your favourite Jisk Dockey.........

Comment

I'm so disappointed that Kill the b@stard wasn't one of the options.
        Powered by ????

Comment

who he?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Bring back Jimmy Young!

Comment

All of the above is too good for the anti 4x4 townie , who does not understand the rural way of life . Just because of his dislike of the Chelsea tractor he tars all 4x4 owners with the same brush And if this A55h0L* got his way the 4x4 comunity would end up the same situation as the countrysie alliance, with laws preventing us doing what we enjoy ......PLAYING WITH OUR 4x4's

Sorry for the rant but He realy gets on my goat .
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I relly don't want him in hell, cause I wouldn't like to meet the bloke.
                But I think the puddle at the pit is just a bit to tame. Maybe the middle of the Canadian wilderness, and suggest that he goes back to nature, just before you let him greet the bears?
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                  I relly don't want him in hell, cause I wouldn't like to meet the bloke.

Oh but just think - we could all drive over him... again and again...
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I use the BBC Radio 2 forum, news and current affairs section, oh boy you should see what they write about him there !!
                    Killing is too good for him.... we need to be far more imagintive and come up with something truely unspeakably horrible.... like slowly chop him up with a chainsaw......or burn him.......or very very slowly drag him through the machine that makes razor wire. Or better still send him to Iraq, indefinately, to report from the front line...... I'd give him only a few weeks before someone blew him up.
                    Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

make him read the weather on andrew marrs sunday morning twaddle...
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Send him to these guys. They can STOP him talking.

http://www.hohenstaufen.co.uk/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                          Oh but just think - we could all drive over him... again and again...
                          we might get through the puddle at the pit if we stick some of his mates in too
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

bloke round our way fell into a grain silo and went feet first through the auger!... we could send jeremy in to find him!!

hahaha... just reminded me of ferral cats going in the blower!!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

we would welcome him to the forum and ask him to join us at an off road site one weekend, to show him why we need these 'gas guzzlers, and to try and remove his blinkers (in the spirit of reconsiliation and mutual understaqnding)

someone said they had sent him a link to this thread
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X