sockets !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sockets !!

Ok...... in the rear of me vehicle there is a boot light fingamabob, what is fitted into a plastic ooogamaflip what you can pull down to reveal the rear windyscreem wipery motor...... to the right of this motory fing there are two sockets, one orange one yella, what they for then ?
    Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

The orange one is for the high level rear stop light.
    Can't remember what the other one does.........

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
      Ok...... in the rear of me vehicle there is a boot light fingamabob, what is fitted into a plastic ooogamaflip what you can pull down to reveal the rear windyscreem wipery motor...... to the right of this motory fing there are two sockets, one orange one yella, what they for then ?
      Would they be for a high level brake light in the rear spoiler?
      So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Dunno!
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          The orange one is for the high level rear stop light.
          Can't remember what the other one does.........
          whoops!...too slow!
          So many toys-So little cash

Comment

hmmmmm ok....... sounds feasible........ I had lots of fun on Sunday taking the dash apart, to get the stereo out. Spent hours chasing wires to try and find out why I had no sound in the rear of the car.
            The moral of this tale is...... first check to see if you have rear speakers fitted before chasing wiring...... DOH
            Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

hmmmmm ok....... sounds feasible........ I had lots of fun on Sunday taking the dash apart, to get the stereo out. Spent hours chasing wires to try and find out why I had no sound in the rear of the car.
              The moral of this tale is...... first check to see if you have rear speakers fitted before chasing wiring...... DOH

FEASIBLE??????????

It's the truth I tell ya!

Comment

I could never find the rear heater controls.................event ually realised I didnt have rear heaters

Comment

Whoops did that myself LOL
                  Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

i work in a garage a get lots of customer say the sound is off in the rear only to find no speakers .
                    john.
                    and if your air bag light is on ( in your wifes car ) tell her to take all the shoes out from under the seat and plug the loom back in
                    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                    X