F*****g jet wash brushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bell end billy
    I think pops is a few miles south of me I am in Fordingbridge which is technically just outside the New-forest halfway between ringwood and salisbury.

I was on Poole/Andover, so was going through your place everyday last week.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      I wash mine with Auto Glym wax polish wash, then apply the Auto Glym "Super Resin Polish", then I seal that in with this Auto Glym top coat hard resin polish - it's semi-permanent. Comes up like a mirror when done, but it takes me all day to do!!
      I feel faint.......

Comment

Just the thought of taking my truck off road brings me out in a rash. The paintwork is like new on my truck, so won't be taking it through any bushes. I will leave the off roading to my DPM Defender, as if that gets scratched all I have to do is respray it!!

Respray a LR, surely only a brush or roller would give the required quality of finish?
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

[QUOTE=M35A2]
          Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

I have seen loads lately. Was delivering to Poole last week. The place was over run with Surfs. I saw one in Thornbury depot a few months ago. He was a builder using it for work. It was in a sorry state I can tell you. It brought a tear to the eye looking at all the set concrete on his carpet and seats.

Taht'll be all the "rare" surf's selling on eBay!
          Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Just the thought of taking my truck off road brings me out in a rash. The paintwork is like new on my truck, so won't be taking it through any bushes. I will leave the off roading to my DPM Defender, as if that gets scratched all I have to do is respray it!!
            Hammerite goes well on Land Rovers. Doesn't scratch too easily either

Comment

Working...
            X