X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
    You all WASH YOUR TRUCKS!

Perverts.

Not all of us Dave. There are two groups on here. The Shineys, which I am a member of, and the Dirtys.

I love the feeling of the hot, warm, wet, moist Chamois leather caressing my throbbing 3lt Surf!!

Comment

[QUOTE=pops][/SIZE]
      Originally posted by M35A2
      Finished work at 11am this morning, so I thought I would wash my truck down the jet wash. F*****g brush I used left millions of scratches on my paintwork. As luck would have it, it must be the hard resin polish that has scratched. I T-cut a panel and the scratches dissapeared. So I waxed the whole truck, but there are still some scratches left, so when it warms up I will have to T-cut the whole truck, re-polish and then hard resin wax top coat her again.

Never, ever use those brushes. Stick to a good sponge
      Gosh!!!
      dont wanna do mine do you??

I was thinking of starting up my own business, Surf Suds!! A mobile valet service, by a Surfer, for a Surfer. What you reckon?

Comment

[QUOTE=M35A2]
        Originally posted by pops
        [/SIZE]

I was thinking of starting up my own business, Surf Suds!! A mobile valet service, by a Surfer, for a Surfer. What you reckon?
        I,m in southampton i,ll be you first customer if the price is right

will you have a chammy uniform
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Medieval Dave
          You all WASH YOUR TRUCKS!

Perverts.
          Are you kidding! I break out in a rash if the truck gets dirty, If i could park it
          in the liveing room i would, Oh yes and other drivers i hate are all the ones in front of me who shower my truck with $hite off the road when i've just washed it!!!!!! If they kept 5 miles ahead that'd do for me tommy.
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

[QUOTE=pops]
            I,m in southampton i,ll be you first customer if the price is right

will you have a chammy uniform

Southampton? You have New Forest on your profile pops?

That's more Ringwood end surely?

Comment

[QUOTE=M35A2]
              [/SIZE]

hehehe.....you'll need some of this then!
              Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER]

hehehe.....you'll need some of this then!

Nice one Vince.

I like the colour scheme on the boxes. What is it you do again Vince, are you a chippy?

Comment

[QUOTE=M35A2]

Southampton? You have New Forest on your profile pops?

That's more Ringwood end surely?
                  we fall into the new forest here we only 2miles from the beach too
                  but address is still southampton
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

if you wash it you find all the bits you dont like , so dont wash it .
                    john
                    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                      You need a longer ose! or spray it from the balcony, Dont fall over though!
                      How do you sleep at night with your baby down there at the mercy of
                      everychave and his dog, Or have you got a garage?
                      Chavs have not yet made it out this far apparently they don't like the country air, but i do park my arse in the gorse bushes and have protection by both alarm and locking wheel nuts i also live in a cul de sac which seems to have every curtain twitcher in Hampshire peeking out at the drop of a pin.

I am just off to stock up on pins it seems i have run out for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                        if you wash it you find all the bits you dont like , so dont wash it .
                        john

Yeah, like bird c**p all over the roof.

Don't forget about the acid rain from this smoke plume, keep that off the paintwork.

Comment

[QUOTE=M35A2]
                          Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Nice one Vince.

I like the colour scheme on the boxes. What is it you do again Vince, are you a chippy?

I prefer Cabinet maker, but, yes, I do all the other stuff too.
                          Making a bunk bed with computer desk underneath at the moment for a friends little boy, for xmas.
                          Incidently, I was in Abbey Meads, Swindon yesterday measuring for the bed, travelled home this morning and didn't see one Surf!

Comment

Hey Pops, Bell End Billy is in your neck of the woods.

I was delivering to Poole all last week. There are shed loads of Surfs and Delicia trucks down there.

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER]

I prefer Cabinet maker, but, yes, I do all the other stuff too.
                              Making a bunk bed with computer desk underneath at the moment for a friends little boy, for xmas.
                              Incidently, I was in Abbey Meads, Swindon yesterday measuring for the bed, travelled home this morning and didn't see one Surf!

I have seen loads lately. Was delivering to Poole last week. The place was over run with Surfs. I saw one in Thornbury depot a few months ago. He was a builder using it for work. It was in a sorry state I can tell you. It brought a tear to the eye looking at all the set concrete on his carpet and seats.

Comment

Hey Pops, Bell End Billy is in your neck of the woods.

I was delivering to Poole all last week. There are shed loads of Surfs and Delicia trucks down there.
                                I think pops is a few miles south of me I am in Fordingbridge which is technically just outside the New-forest halfway between ringwood and salisbury.
                                I have updated my profile appropriately.
                                Last edited by bell end billy; 12 December 2005, 22:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X