it's rocket science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's rocket science

Can you help? I’m looking for a manual to try and explain how to operate the radio (see pic) that came in my surf s s r-x (92, k) Is it the original from Japan? Is it a regular UK spec? Can anyone tell what it is yet? (Please the last sentence in a Rolf Harris style for the best result).

I’ve been to Kenwood’s web site but all to no avail. As you can see from the pic (if you zoom in) it clearly has the words “CD control” very small aperture though, plus it’s where the tapes go in. What’s that all about???. Graphic equalizer also seems to be on strike, or maybe I’m just pressing all the wrong buttons? Girlfriend says thins is a common problem with most men, or maybe its just me. Any help greatly appreciated.

Sorry but your pcture has not come on try again.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      Sorry but your pcture has not come on try again.
      Rip it out man and put in a UK spec one, my cd didn't work kept spitting out the cd's tape played radio frequency duff band expander naff (well in my area anyway) so out it came nice flip front kenwood remote control unit in, universal pocket for the hole under it, sound as a pound now.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

As Koi said, get rid of it. Jap stereo's are more trouble than they are worth. I have an 18 disc CD changer and a TV headunit from a jap import and they are sitting in a bag under the desk. Thet haven't seen the light of day for years. I just can't bring myself to throw 'em out! I think my brother wants them now...

Comment

Yeah that sorts out his I.C.E.

BUT what about his girlfriend I am sure we can help him out with that little problem!

CANT WE!
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
          X