ive just done veggie oil!!!!!!!!!screw u blair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive just done veggie oil!!!!!!!!!screw u blair

after reading so much on web sites ive done it!!!!!caution to the wind an all that.
    my tank was empty,the fuel light politley reminding me all day.so i did it,went to tesco and bought x4 3ltr bottles of veggie oil,parked round the back of tesco fuel station by the out of order hoover(sounds like blair&brown) tipped it all in then followed by 35squid of diesel about a minuite after.its still running,i got back home from tesco fine.its gunna be cold tonight so il let u no if she starts in the morning.

is anyone going devil pit tomorrow?????

Originally posted by a.plasterer
    after reading so much on web sites ive done it!!!!!caution to the wind an all that.
    my tank was empty,the fuel light politley reminding me all day.so i did it,went to tesco and bought x4 3ltr bottles of veggie oil,parked round the back of tesco fuel station by the out of order hoover(sounds like blair&brown) tipped it all in then followed by 35squid of diesel about a minuite after.its still running,i got back home from tesco fine.its gunna be cold tonight so il let u no if she starts in the morning.

is anyone going devil pit tomorrow?????
    Should be ok, I put about 22lts in a full tank run ok but amells a bit, That was in the summer though! Good luck, Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Just keep an eye out for the C&E boys

By the way, the next Devils Pit open day is next Sunday (17th) so you might be a bit lonely there tomorrow
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

ye maybe i should check dates.is there anyway the authorities can find out?unless someone grasses me up?

Comment

ye maybe i should check dates.is there anyway the authorities can find out?unless someone grasses me up?
          they smell it and dip your tank... the police can do it too...

the thing to avoid is telling people about it on public internet forums!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
            Just keep an eye out for the C&E boys

By the way, the next Devils Pit open day is next Sunday (17th) so you might be a bit lonely there tomorrow
            The flyer I got from the Pit says last 2005 open day is 11 December. I guess I had better check their web site.

Roger, you plonker You are looking at the diary for 2006.

The last Devils Pit is tomorrow 11 December. Interestingly, the first of next year is on my birthday 22 January, when I will be 21 again!! Hopefully I will have the Zook Pitworthy by then, so it will be a double celebration.
            Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 10 December 2005, 23:12.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

il have a sniff tomorrow an see how obviuos it is.i dont think we should pay tax on it unless the government is willing to back it with standards and methods so we have somthing to fall back on should some **** hit a fan.so they may aswell tax heroin/cocain and canabis.blah blah blah.

that is the beginning of wot could be a rant.

Comment

i i roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

il have a sniff tomorrow an see how obviuos it is.i dont think we should pay tax on it unless the government is willing to back it with standards and methods so we have somthing to fall back on should some **** hit a fan.so they may aswell tax heroin/cocain and canabis.blah blah blah.

that is the beginning of wot could be a rant.
                  don't deserve to drive it on the tax payers road then!...

the point of using veg oil is the environmental benefits, not a tax dodge.

it's just as illegal as using red diesel if you're not going to pay the tax on it... if you want standards and methods, stick to diesel.

perhaps buy something more economical if you want to pay less tax?

Comment

mind you... that didn't stop me!!... hehehe!!

Comment

Even a small amount of veg oil has a distinctive whiff. Cleans your injectors quite nicely and gets the emissions down at MOT time. Your best bet is to get registered, get collecting WVO and filtering it, then pay the 27P/L duty. It's both cheap and legal but quite hard work.

The only problem is, if the local authority catch on that you are collecting WVO without having a waste carriers licence, you can get done for that too. I just wish I had ****ed off to California or Australia when I had the chance. :RANT OFF:
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

The last time I put any veg oil in my tank was back at the begining of October. Since then I've used two tank fulls of regular diesel, but I can still smell the veg oil fumes coming from the exhaust!
                        Any one explain why????????

Comment

i thought you wernt supposed to tell people that on "public internet forums"?!!ha ha (slugman)
                          Last edited by a.plasterer; 10 December 2005, 23:33.

Comment

i thought you wernt supposed to tell people that on "public internet forums"?!!ha ha (slugman)
                            it's ok... slug isn't my real name!
                            hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                              The last time I put any veg oil in my tank was back at the begining of October. Since then I've used two tank fulls of regular diesel, but I can still smell the veg oil fumes coming from the exhaust!
                              Any one explain why????????
                              The residue vapours and oil mist get absorbed in the silencer packing and as the exhaust heats up the smells are released , a bit like me after tonights curry .
                              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                              X