Damn D.S.A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn D.S.A

Well after taking a week off work to take lessons for my class 2 goods licence, Today was my test !

All week i have been panicing for today. Nerves going, Legs twitching, heart pounding

I got the Truck onto the test patch for the beginning of the test. All nicely parked up awating for the DSA examiner to turn up...............

Bang on time 10:30 hrs. Once again , Nerves going, Legs twitching, heart pounding, and for what ?????? Only to find him say......................"Sorr y mate, Tests cancelled due to visibility". I nearly have got out the cab and strangled the B^$Ta$D !!

My instructor was starting to sink in his seat as i raised my voice at the DSA assessor and called him all the foulest names under the sun with words that even impressed myself. Then my instructor stepped up and told me to stop and calm down.

Comming to think about it now, I hope i don't get this guy next time cause if i have , I will get out the cab and walk cause there will be an automatic fail before i leave the test centre

Visibility .............................. ..Donkey Doo !!! You could see at least half a mile in front before the fog blanked everything !

So now i can't get in for another test till Mid January and it's gonna cost me for more refresher lessons !!!!!!

The DSA examiner said not to worry, these things happen. But it aint gonna cost him over £150.00 for another days course !

GUTTED !!!!!!

So if theres any DSA assessors on here......................... I hate you ALL !!! Your nowt but SCUM !!!!
    Last edited by Deviant 1; 9 December 2005, 20:45.
    !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Originally posted by Deviant 1
    Well after taking a week off work to take lessons for my class 2 goods licence, Today was my test !

All week i have been panicing for today. Nerves going, Legs twitching, heart pounding

I got the Truck onto the test patch for the beginning of the test. All nicely parked up awating for the DSA examiner to turn up...............

Bang on time 10:30 hrs. Once again , Nerves going, Legs twitching, heart pounding, and for what ?????? Only to find him say......................"Sorr y mate, Tests cancelled due to visibility". I nearly have got out the cab and strangled the B^$Ta$D !!

My instructor was starting to sink in his seat as i raised my voice at the DSA assessor and called him all the foulest names under the sun with words that even impressed myself. Then my instructor stepped up and told me to stop and calm down.

Comming to think about it now, I hope i don't get this guy next time cause if i have , I will get out the cab and walk cause there will be an automatic fail before i leave the test centre

Visibility .............................. ..Donkey Doo !!! You could see at least half a mile in front before the fog blanked everything !

So now i can't get in for another test till Mid January and it's gonna cost me for more refresher lessons !!!!!!

The DSA examiner said not to worry, these things happen. But it aint gonna cost him over £150.00 for another days course !

GUTTED !!!!!!

So if theres any DSA assessors on here......................... I hate you ALL !!! Your nowt but SCUM !!!!

hey dude they got strict regulations that he "the DSA assessor "goto abide to for his career...surely he woulda done the test if it werent foggy....

sounds a bit silly thou.

considerin that ull be drivin in all conditions they should test in the worst conditions so the best conditions are no probs!!!! that makes sense to me?

its the last u need jus b 4 crimbo too is a useless refresher at that price....should make the DSA assessor pay it.....
    zacco

Comment

bad day hay

Originally posted by Deviant 1

GUTTED !!!!!!

just hope it aint snowin next time go n get your truck muddy on sunday that should make you feel better.i was late by 2 mins 4 my test and had 2 apply again so mad i did a doughnut in the carpark n a wheeli then got caught doin 70 in a 30 zone that cost me a lot good luck with yer next test gollygone

Comment

Cheers guys, I actually passed my bus licence in the snow, and through the country roads, No problems about cancelling there wot so ever. My instructor was going to put a complaint in because he said that there was no real reason for aborting it . He said they have gone out in worse conditions.
        !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Working...
        X