why o why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why o why

why o why is that in 2005 we can transplant faces,put pigs hearts in humans,land on the moon and chat to any frikin person in the world but we cant make a set of christmas tree lights that work for two years in a row lol
    it,s just taken me 2 1/2 hours going through 240 white bulbs to find the one thats blown
    Last edited by kiowa; 8 December 2005, 23:27.
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Originally posted by kiowa
    why o why is that in 2005 we can transplant faces,put pigs hearts in humans,land on the moon and chat to any frikin person in the world but we cant make a set of christmas tree lights that work for two years in a row lol
    it,s just taken me 2 1/2 hours going through 240 white bulbs to find the one thats blown
    must be Microsoft?
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

You should have started at the other end!

Comment

someone on here MUST know how to convert them to leds. imagine christmas without this malarky....
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          someone on here MUST know how to convert them to leds. imagine christmas without this malarky....
          it just wouldn't be the same!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Its tradition innit......along with eating mince pies that everybody hates..

Comment

Bring back candles I say!!!!