Merry Christmas and goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas and goodbye

As those of you who are regular readers of the forum will know we have decided sell up and move to France, we go next week The only downside of our actions was I have to let my beloved Surf go as it would have been impossible to re register it in France. It has now gone, fortunately to a member of this forum and I am sure he will enjoy it as much as I have done over the time I have owned it.

No doubt about it the Toyota Surf is one fantastic vehicle and as I have said many times the best vehicle I have owned to date.

Before I leave I would like to say what a great bunch of people you are and thank you for all the help, advice and friendship I have received while I have been a member. I will continue to drop in from time to time as I surf the web and if anyone is down near Chateauroux drop us a line. Merry Christmas to you all and have a happy, prosperous New Year.

PS. check out the parts for sale as I still have a fitted dog cage and set of original mats to find a new home for before next Thursday

Regards
    Malcolm
    Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Originally posted by Malenibo
    As those of you who are regular readers of the forum will know we have decided sell up and move to France, we go next week The only downside of our actions was I have to let my beloved Surf go as it would have been impossible to re register it in France. It has now gone, fortunately to a member of this forum and I am sure he will enjoy it as much as I have done over the time I have owned it.

No doubt about it the Toyota Surf is one fantastic vehicle and as I have said many times the best vehicle I have owned to date.

Before I leave I would like to say what a great bunch of people you are and thank you for all the help, advice and friendship I have received while I have been a member. I will continue to drop in from time to time as I surf the web and if anyone is down near Chateauroux drop us a line. Merry Christmas to you all and have a happy, prosperous New Year.

PS. check out the parts for sale as I still have a fitted dog cage and set of original mats to find a new home for before next Thursday

Regards
    Malcolm

All the best in your new ventures
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Malenibo

Regards
      Malcolm
      all the very best hope its a nice bright future in France for you
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        All the best in your new ventures
        good luck in ur new adventure
        nick 1 step in front of you

Comment

hey mal
          dont they have puters in france then you can still log on from time to time let us know how your doing mate
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

how much for the mats n cage dude?
            zacco

Comment

All the best. We might be holidaying in France next year, so maybe I could stop by and let you have another look at a Surf on my way through!!

Good luck with everything...
              It just does, OK?

Comment

Good luck Malcolm

All the best from Penny, myself and the kids.

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Merry Christmas and best of luck to u and your family.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Good Food

Good luck, lucky you and Bon Voyage. I am probably at Crufts this year, so maybe see you, also i drive down to Italy quite a lot, so if on the way maybe pop in.
                    Hope everything goes smoothly,
                    Regards to you and family,
                    Philip
                    Still Searching,
                    Dick Whittington

Comment

hope all goes well mate
                      Dave

Comment

All the best in your new venture. You never know, you may be able to find a a nice tidy LHD 4Runner. Keep in touch with the forum.
                        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Good luck and all the best over the festive season and beyond.Remember once a Surfer,always a Surfer