• Show
Clear All

• nice surf-----what u think?

Attached Files

Originally posted by scouzzer1964

mmmmm nice .06 model ?
    zacco

Comment

It's nice, but I think it's 'morphing' into a Nissan X-trail.
      Each year, Toyota seem to be moving away from 'rugged' looks of previous Surfs / 4Runners.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        It's nice, but I think it's 'morphing' into a Nissan X-trail.
        Each year, Toyota seem to be moving away from 'rugged' looks of previous Surfs / 4Runners.
        Maybe Surfs look rugged but the ain't that tough,mines is broken and requires some surgery (welding) to the floor and seat bracket!!!!Maybe I should write to Jeremy Clarkson?And no I ain't that heavy either!!!!
        Powered by ????

Comment

Previous owner?????
          What caused it to break, any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Previous owner?????
            What caused it to break, any idea?
            Previous owner in Japland,a combination of short seatbelt(I,ve got to push myself back in the seat to fasten it),a lot of driving over rough terrain and possibly a weak spot somewhere.It's going in to get welded today in about an hour,hopefully everything will go ok,bit annoyed about having to cut carpet,but it's unavoidable.The last time I had to have a car welded,the ****** thing went up in flames(ford cortina worth about £400.00,which was totalled)let's hope history doesn't repeat itself!!!!
            Powered by ????

Comment

Job done,no probs,didn't even need to cut the carpet.£25.00.I have to say the metal on the floor surrounding the seat bracket is complete and utter shyte!Very thin and easily busted.