Christmas Illuminations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Illuminations

due to a technical prob (too many shandies) I haven't been able to take the picture but just behind my house, on the way to the pub, is a sight to rival Blackpools finest!
    I think we should run a competition on here to see who's neighbourhood has the biggest leccy bill for December. any takers?
    Lou

PS I think there also might be some fisticuffs too cause the lady in one house was glaring at the house opposite as they attached even more lights and climbing Santas!Not that any flashing blue lights would be immediately obvious............

check this out, makes the recent british fixation with climing santas look rather silly.

http://boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/...-lights-p1.php
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

I'm in Venezuela at the moment - damn, they take this Xmas lark seriously - there's a 150ft (estimate) 4 dimensional angel of lights near the airport and every main street looks like Vegas only with an Xmas theme!!! Never seen anything like this before...
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
        check this out, makes the recent british fixation with climing santas look rather silly.

http://boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/...-lights-p1.php

Excellent,

Is that jean-michelle jarre's house ?

Andy.

Comment

There are three semi-detatched houses near us. Every year they go totally overboard with the lights. They attract vistors from all over the area, so they put a charity collection box out and raise funds for the local childrens hospice. In recent years it has been over £3000. It looks absolutely stunning!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

My stables have BLING!! Ickle fairy lights all along the front like icicles.....

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

wow that house was funky! (Note to self-I must assemble the tree which I still haven't managed to put in the cellar since last christmas!)
              Back to Kitesurf's post, there used to be a family in Houghton Regis did the same - great idea! Always got some publicity from local news stations too. Any ideas which charity(s) are being collected for?

Comment

Working...
              X