Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stag do ideas please

Hi y'all,

I'm tryin to find some info to arrange my stag do, and think you guys might have the best advice.

I want to do it over a weekend, with cheap accomodation for about 10 of us.

I want to do things like quad biking, offroading (of course), gill scramble, whitewater rafting, paintballing etc etc.

Does anyone know of any decent places where I can do this through, I was thinking maybe the lake district or northwales. All the websites look the same, so perhaps some actual experience from you guys will help to distinguish the better ones.

cheers,

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

weekend in Prague... go shooting at the rambo range... go karting... get drunk... do what blokes do in prague!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
      Hi y'all,

I want to do things like gill scramble

Mart
      I used to go out with a girl called Gill - is it the same one? (and does she know she gonna get scrambled?)
      Dave

Comment

Just invite the lovely ladies from your avatar , enough said .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

any pub open 24/7 will do then what yousave on rooms is more beer tokens

how about the channel ferries cheap enough
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

amsterdam,
            nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by IIIrd
              amsterdam,
              nuff said

You don't seem to be getting the idea. I could have a drunk weekend whenever I want, and I still won't remember it regardless of the country i'm in. I want to have a weekend of getting cold wet, muddy, and slightly injured by jumpimg off cliffs and falling off quad bikes, and shooting paint at each other. Does anyone know of such a place that will do everything over the course of a couple of days?

cheers,

Mart
              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

http://www.activitiesabroad.com/adult/index.htm
                http://www.shaggysheepwales.co.uk/

there's always joining the marines

Comment

get yer sen to blackers theres a few hotels that will organise paint balling etc aswell, dont forget the classic best mans starting line for the speech.............
                  as snow white said to the seven dwarfs id like to thank you all for cumming eeeeeeeeeeeeeee cracks me up every time...
                  if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

if you phoned either plas y brenan (where the mtncraft and leadership bods live) or just about any outdoor equipment shop in the lake district, they will point you at companies that can scare the bejezus out of you! aslo might be worth a look at the adds in the back of fhm and the like....
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I organised a blokes weekend in Scotland, used this company http://www.highlandstag.com/, the owner Alex came out with us on the **** with us, nice bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
                        You don't seem to be getting the idea. I could have a drunk weekend whenever I want, and I still won't remember it regardless of the country i'm in. I want to have a weekend of getting cold wet, muddy, and slightly injured by jumpimg off cliffs and falling off quad bikes, and shooting paint at each other. Does anyone know of such a place that will do everything over the course of a couple of days?

cheers,

Mart
                        I feel exactly the same way m8 - I work all over the world and can get steamed anytime I like. I'm a bit bored of it to be honest and don't fancy the idea of actually paying to travel to a country just to sit in a pub all day and not see any of it.
                        Therefore I'm thinking to do something a bit more active. I've always wanted to do the Nurburg ring so am thinking this might be the way to go in some high power rentals

PS - what is it with everyone and huge photos in their sigs at the moment?!
                        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
                          I feel exactly the same way m8 - I work all over the world and can get steamed anytime I like. I'm a bit bored of it to be honest and don't fancy the idea of actually paying to travel to a country just to sit in a pub all day and not see any of it.
                          Therefore I'm thinking to do something a bit more active. I've always wanted to do the Nurburg ring so am thinking this might be the way to go in some high power rentals

PS - what is it with everyone and huge photos in their sigs at the moment?!
                          you legend - what a great ideat that is.
                          Tim
                          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

like i say... prague... you can do ANYTHING there...

everyone says amsterdam... that's full of potheads and prostitutes... the rambo range in prague (not sure if that's the proper name) you can fire any ilegal weapon AK47s etc... it's cheap... the beers good...
                            nice place too!... (i even went to the museum!)
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                            X