Clear All

• Try this before it gets fixed......

1- Go to www.google.com.

2- Type in "Failure", without the quotes

3- Instead of hitting "Search" hit "I'm feeling Lucky"

4- Look at it and laugh at what comes up

5- Tell your friends before the people at Google fix it

Try the same with Liar
    Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17069
    i don't reckon they're gonna fix it!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ha ha ha!!

it's funny cos its true!

i've always wondered what that button does

cheers,

Mart
      Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Er, no they must have made that happen, if you have the google tool bar you can word search on the pages and surprise neither bliars or the 's pages have the words failure or liar on them. Goes against everything every web designer ever learned about the google algorithm. Which can only mean - GOOGLE AINT NO PUSSY
        PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

the words are in the meta data,
          these are collection of words built into the code which google or other search engines look at. ie for this site, 4x4, hilux, toyota etc etc.
          so really , google cant fix it, it was placed there by the guy who did the page.

one that got "corrected" was if you typed in the word f**kwit, prescots site came up first.

(this is as far as i understand it anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by IIIrd
            the words are in the meta data,
            these are collection of words built into the code which google or other search engines look at. ie for this site, 4x4, hilux, toyota etc etc.
            so really , google cant fix it, it was placed there by the guy who did the page.

one that got "corrected" was if you typed in the word f**kwit, prescots site came up first.
            No i just checked the source code for both and the words don't appear even once. Google hasn't worked out deep searching yet so relies on the source only and links etc. Unless so many pages that repeat the words failure and liar point at Bush and Blair, highly probable, but still i doubt it would be enough to get top spot.... It must be google....

I just checked "who ate all the pies" and Prescott didn't come up so i don't know what google is up to
            PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

you're right,
              someone at google with a sense of humour....not a bad thing

Comment

Working...
              X