**** Tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Tv

Just proves that we dont like watching the **** I'm a celeb get me out of here.

Most users ever online was 70, 28th November 2005 at 18:08.
    andy, 30Surfer, ChaosinDevon, Chiko, da SLUG man, fatfires, fraz1000000, it's Jim, Joe Cocks, koed, krome, ledgerjim, paul jones, Philip, pops, shakeytits, sketty, stormforce1067, sumo, surfer daz, The Duke, tim devlin, UDTrev

tell you what tho!!
    we got a Chiko, on the forum
    lets hope he can sing hey
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by andy

andy, 30Surfer, ChaosinDevon, Chiko, da SLUG man, fatfires, fraz1000000, it's Jim, Joe Cocks, koed, krome, ledgerjim, paul jones, Philip, pops, shakeytits, sketty, stormforce1067, sumo, surfer daz, The Duke, tim devlin, UDTrev
      No mate,i cant stand **** like that,doesnt interest me wotsoever!
      I cant believe i spend a fortune on sky every month and theres still naff all on!
      So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Originally posted by surfer daz
        No mate,i cant stand **** like that,doesnt interest me wotsoever!
        I cant believe i spend a fortune on sky every month and theres still naff all on!
        spend more time flicking through channels and feel more fulfilled!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

but nows theres a playboy shopping channel i feel the moneys well spent..
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            spend more time flicking through channels and feel more fulfilled!!
            yeah but you get to end and it'll cost me more money to watch anything else!
            So many toys-So little cash

Comment

There's a playboy shoping channel!! well there's an excuse for the missus to watch it too!!

which channel number is it?

cheers,

Mart
              Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by andy

Says it all...if they're really celebs then they wont have to court famedom by appearing on worthless shows where people get home, flip the lid and take out their brains....like most soaps, celeb shows, big brother and all the rest of the **** like this.

Same as make-over shows on the Beeb...and this is what they want us to pay our licences for????? time to bring in the adverts for auntie...they already split the movies by the news so whats the difference for anything else

This licence is also going to wards paying for Digital TV, so does that mean we will get it free or a discount each month when its live....bo***cks
                Gaz

Comment

Yeah, down with TV!

I have not had any form of TV for over 7 years and I tell you what, I don't miss it in the slightest. When I am in a hotel or round a mates house and watch TV it just seems to be 30% advertising and 60% dross, with maybe 10% worthwhile.

I don't do it to save money as I buy a lot of DVD's but no paying for Sky or TV licence, and at least I just watch what I want when I want rather than most people who just put the TV on as a reflex action and sit there...
                  No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Cant stand any of that reality TV cr@p, Now if they were to drop the whole
                    lot in that lake on sunday capsion comp that might be worth a look!
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                    X