Clear All

you know what? i cant be bothered
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      you know what? i cant be bothered
      simple diplomacy....liked that one...nice one Chillitt

Comment

Never followed footy till a couple of years ago until my Son started playing
        so can appreciate the feelings of those who would not appreciate the Skill the Best showed on pitch only the reality of his conduct off the pitch.

Best was before my time so I really didn't give a toss until I watched the TV shows showing his exploits on the pitch the man was a natural and a pleasure to watch as described "like having the ball tied to his foot".
        I watched the programs with my eight year old son who was amazed at his skill said he was awsome.

I am now a Footy coach and at training it came up about the death of George Best, one kid said "yeah he drunk himself to death" to which my son replied " Shut up he was the best player ever"

What amazed me was that in a brief time his football skill had made a mark on my son even more than the greats of this era.

For those who have never been envolved in football you will not appreciate what a great sport it is, I coach Juniors U8 35 kids all abilitys from all backgrounds but with one passion football.

There are plenty of alcoholics out there but none could play football like George Best he brought a great deal of pleasure to millions and perhaps misery to a few.

RIP

This is only my opinion, you started it.
        Red is best.

Steve
        Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Working...
        X