Where to get pool car insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get pool car insurance?

Not surf related but we (as in my company) want to get a pool car that any employee can use (for business use obviously) - does anyone know of any insurance companies that do an appropriate insurance policy?

All the insurance companies we have called so far have not been interested (which possibly means its going to be stupidly expensive), but I would like to find out if it's possible and how much it would be.

Anyone else have similar type of insurance through their business?
    No longer a Surf owner.

Originally posted by codlord
    Not surf related but we (as in my company) want to get a pool car that any employee can use (for business use obviously) - does anyone know of any insurance companies that do an appropriate insurance policy?

All the insurance companies we have called so far have not been interested (which possibly means its going to be stupidly expensive), but I would like to find out if it's possible and how much it would be.

Anyone else have similar type of insurance through their business?
    The 'pool' car idea is an Americanism which is probably why you are being ignored, you need to look for ' Fleet ' insurance. Try the National farmers union.
    Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Here you go
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X