Motogp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motogp

Anyone into motogp?? dani pedrosa fastest in the big class at sepang, rossi 9th!!
    Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Originally posted by elmerfudd
    Anyone into motogp?? dani pedrosa fastest in the big class at sepang, rossi 9th!!
    yeah but no but......... dani's got a point to prove. rossi's the man to beat and is probably got his eye on next year, not just this test. in previous years when manufactures have tested seperately, everyone was looking to see when honda tested where yamaha have already been etc..... biaggi would awlays look good, then come mid season, he's start whinging about everything cos he couldn't hack it.
    having said that dani is an exceptional talent and good luck to him.

Comment

MotoGP is the best sport on the planet.

Dani is looking pretty impressive after this test, although as in previous years, good testing doesnt always indicate that they will have a good season.

I think Dani has what it takes though to challenge Rossi at a few tracks this year and maybe have a pop at the title the year after when the 800cc rule comes into effect.

What about James Ellison though on the Tech3.
      Pretty impressive first time on the bike, and on Dunlops.

Comment

Rossi Slow?

Originally posted by elmerfudd
        The report I read said that Rossi topped the overall leader board, Pedrosa was only fastest on the third, and wet, day?
        I agree that Pedrosa looks the business for the furure, but we have yet to see him 'tough' it out with the hard boys, Rossi, Capirossi etc.
        Colin

Comment

And what really lets Pedrosa down is racing in the wet.

Comment

melandri is gotta be the man to beat next year, haydens no goolies, gibbers is demoralised, biaggi is washing car windees in rome, barros, wheres barros?? pedrosa is an outstanding rider but weighing about 4 stone has he got what it takes for a full race? very unfortunate losing movistar as a sponsor though. Motogp is undoubtly the best sport in the world, I seen the 1st race live in Jerez this year and i'll take that day to the grave!! (valentino gibbers duel) if you ever do anything go and see a spainish grand prix.
            Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Comment

Working...
            X