• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be afraid, be very afraid!!

Check this out!!!

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/media/vi...ers/MadMax.mpg

you need to get out more!
    hehehe!!... get that beer i recommended!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Stunning set of films! My faves of all time.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        you need to get out more!
        hehehe!!... get that beer i recommended!

You didn't read my last message about pills etc then???

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
          You didn't read my last message about pills etc then???
          they just enhance the experience!!... hehehe!!

when i had my wisdom teeth done i had a night out in kent with some other drivers... missed out on all the drunken fun!... and kept forgetting and eating crispy stuff that really doesn't help with a mouth full of stitches!

Comment

they just enhance the experience!!... hehehe!!

when i had my wisdom teeth done i had a night out in kent with some other drivers... missed out on all the drunken fun!... and kept forgetting and eating crispy stuff that really doesn't help with a mouth full of stitches!

I'm in fu****g agony now. I have run out of pain killers and the side where they had to drill it out is killing me. Lucky I bought a bottle of Southern Comfort for an emergency, so I'm knocking that back. I'm going to save the pain killers I saved from a previous visit to hospital till I go to bed. Mind you, they have "avoid alcohol" on the packet. Does that mean it will really do me in if I take them with all this Southern Comfort in me? That took me ages to write, as I'm pis**d as a fart. Pain relief only you understand!!

Comment

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow to have mine put back!

Comment

i don't understand... i was told that mine "would be tricky" by the dentist... but apart from the uncomfortable crunching noise i didn't feel a thing... the stitches felt tight and it hurt to eat toast... but that's all...

told my mate there was nothing to worry about when he had his done... my dentists nurse is a mate and she told him how my face was covered in blood and my cheek had accidentally got sliced open... HE WAS NOW SCARED!!...
                i think i was just lucky cos his face looked like a football afterwards!

Comment

i don't understand... i was told that mine "would be tricky" by the dentist... but apart from the uncomfortable crunching noise i didn't feel a thing... the stitches felt tight and it hurt to eat toast... but that's all...

told my mate there was nothing to worry about when he had his done... my dentists nurse is a mate and she told him how my face was covered in blood and my cheek had accidentally got sliced open... HE WAS NOW SCARED!!...
                  i think i was just lucky cos his face looked like a football afterwards!

That is really too much information matt, but it did make me laugh, are you trying to make my stitches burst???

Comment

Working...
                  X