Air Horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Horns

Found this website. You can hear what the airhorns sound like, pretty cool.

http://www.top-gear.net/products.asp...d=4&deptid=121

Originally posted by M35A2
    Found this website. You can hear what the airhorns sound like, pretty cool.

http://www.top-gear.net/products.asp...d=4&deptid=121
    COOL!!!
    putting one of them on my santa list
    lets go get dirty...

Comment

Got some air horns on my truck. Cost £30 from Halfords for some two tone red ones. I have always fancied the idea of 'Dukes of Hazzard'. Have heard that they miss out some of the notes though. Would be cool!

Comment

i been looking at them too beep BEEP toot TOOT
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

ive had airhorns on mine for a year or so... low pitch it full of mud i think but they are still loud!

trying to get some huge ones in somewhere!
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I got a new set of 'Dixie's' in the garage but no room in the Runner to fit them , got two air horns in there , just.

I wanted to fit the 'Dixie's' to roof of the Zook but The Pit would not like the noise I think , they have enough complaints of exhaust's .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              I got a new set of 'Dixie's' in the garage but no room in the Runner to fit them , got two air horns in there , just.

I wanted to fit the 'Dixie's' to roof of the Zook but The Pit would not like the noise I think , they have enough complaints of exhaust's .
              you still got those things...
              i squeezed my two in the front bumper, i think gamedawns are in the same place as mine.
              Tim

Comment

The standard horn definately isn't butch enough for the Surf... I want some that play the flight of the valkyries (spelling!?)...
                Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Was "beeped" by a car the other day while walking - but it was Tarzan’s cry rather than a horn noise. Made me smile
                  [IMG]http://www.slate8.com/hiluxstuff/hilux-sig.gif[/IMG]

Comment

do a search on beer.com for big horn video - its hilarious... a couple of guys on a bench actually lift off thier seats they are so surprised!

i cannot tell you how much i laughed.
                    Tim

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/Musical-Air-Horn...QQcmdZViewItem

Various tunes !
                      Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Pop into any chandlery for a set of twin chrome, easy to fit, firking loud, and they scare the poo out of pedestrians.
                        Thinking about it, I shall be buying a pair for my new boat, so company may have to buy two sets, one for boat other for spares (truck )
                        Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

I've got this wierd set up on my truck. The nip who owned my truck has put an aftermarket set of "snail" horns on called "Arena Horn". There is a control box bolted to the offside inner wing by the cruise control gubbins. It's conected to two horns via quite a big "proper" wiring loom. They are f*****g loud. But I'd love a deep truck air horn on it.

Comment

Dont want to burst anyones bubble here... but technically and legally only vehicles pre 1973 are allowed to have musical horns.
                            Mind you... I got a klaxon somewhere and they are serious fun, makes everyone smile, just wired it to a seperate switch.
                            If you just want normal horns, to swap, look for anything italian in the junkyard...... the italians love their horns and they are always loud.
                            Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
                              Dont want to burst anyones bubble here... but technically and legally only vehicles pre 1973 are allowed to have musical horns.
                              Mind you... I got a klaxon somewhere and they are serious fun, makes everyone smile, just wired it to a seperate switch.
                              If you just want normal horns, to swap, look for anything italian in the junkyard...... the italians love their horns and they are always loud.
                              thats OK I would want LOUD for scaring/using and a musical one for giggles!
                              Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X