Why do fat people buy running shoes?
      cos they're comfy!
      can't get into nightclubs though
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ye gods that truck is criminal
        I am the friend of Hypno-Toad

Comment

Ah but if you could fit adjustable suspension that at the touch of a button drop you that low for carparks and anti 4x4 tree huggers, and then at the touch of a button give a 6inch lift, would you?

Yup

Whilst the purists may find that car a deviant fit for s****, I think it would be fun, ok change the colour and arch extensions, and fit a furkin great V8, real fun. Instant Mad Max type combi.
          Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

That is WRONG diddly WRONG
            [SIZE=5]A bad days fishing is better than a good days work[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
              Ah but if you could fit adjustable suspension that at the touch of a button drop you that low for carparks and anti 4x4 tree huggers, and then at the touch of a button give a 6inch lift, would you?

Yup

Whilst the purists may find that car a deviant fit for s****, I think it would be fun, ok change the colour and arch extensions, and fit a furkin great V8, real fun. Instant Mad Max type combi.
              That'd be a low rider surf then! Need access to aircraft hydraulics for that,Ok
              if your in the states but hard to come by and expensive here, I wanted to do that to my buick but cost was too much, Believe it can be achieved with
              adjustable (air) shocks but its nowhere near fast enough, Cant make yer ride
              jump!!! Must say there's some very blinkered views on this truck, The surf's my No 1 choice not to the exclusion of everything else, Anyone who spends
              a lot of time and money customising anything deserves applause (or a straight
              jacket)
              Last edited by POPEYE; 1 December 2005, 17:05.
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X