Paul

Stupid filter**********
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Using range rover parts rather them than me
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Should be an interesting final though- as long as auto box works!! Should have planted Jap parts in the yard!

Comment

The filter is ****. S****horpe. Lilley Bottom (Village in Hertfordshire). I bet some Ian Dury lyrics would look good on here!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by charliemuttley
            Should be an interesting final though- as long as auto box works!! Should have planted Jap parts in the yard!

That geezer fixing the gearbox, he's wearing marigolds....what a wuss!
            and the t**t dismantling the mcpherson strut without spring compressors!

I don't think they'll win.

Comment

Some scra pyard that, light aircraft and a chopper!!!!!
              Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

How the heck did they do all that and paint it in ONE HOUR!!!

Comment

'Twas entertaining at the end. What a close finish! I want to see if they get airborn next week.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by charliemuttley
                    How the heck did they do all that and paint it in ONE HOUR!!!
                    they must think we are thick ! at the end they had only only just got axle on .
                    when we come back from the break , it has a full roll cage .

Great fun though , my money was on the big tyred one . damn it I lost !
                    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
                      they must think we are thick ! at the end they had only only just got axle on .
                      when we come back from the break , it has a full roll cage .

Great fun though , my money was on the big tyred one . damn it I lost !
                      i think the "one hours tinkering time" is a bit flexable! plus it seems not to include the the time health and safety take to make sure no one dies on national tv, numerous guards and roll cages seem to appear quite regularly.
                      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Working...
                      X