Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was that?

Who was I waving at yesterday?

Blue 2nd Gen at Crittals Corner roundabout, Sidcup, Kent, 2.30 ish, pulled p just behind me at the lights.

Couldn't see a forum sticker, but then again, I haven't received mine yet, either. (Big Hint here...)

Regards
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
    Who was I waving at yesterday?

Blue 2nd Gen at Crittals Corner roundabout, Sidcup, Kent, 2.30 ish, pulled p just behind me at the lights.

Couldn't see a forum sticker, but then again, I haven't received mine yet, either. (Big Hint here...)

Regards
    coincidence or what, I was there 18.00 sat & 0945 today mon, have you got your day/time right?
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
      coincidence or what, I was there 18.00 sat & 0945 today mon, have you got your day/time right?
      Definitely - pick up daughter from gym 2.25pm, and at 6pm was at home feeding my face. And 0945 Monday was in Northants in a lecture

Long way from home for you?!
      Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
        Definitely - pick up daughter from gym 2.25pm, and at 6pm was at home feeding my face. And 0945 Monday was in Northants in a lecture

Long way from home for you?!
        Yes but that was my original stomping ground -born Bromley- lived sidcup - scouts Royal Eltham -mis-spent youth Johnsons/death hill.....got out of the mad house to live here but daughters returned to eltham and northfleet, still trying to work out why!!
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Working...
        X