Locking wheel nuts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking wheel nuts?

Would anyone know if a set of locking wheel nuts for a 4 Runner would fit Surfs?

If not, anyone know of a source of locking wheel nuts?

TTFN

Originally posted by Ironhorse
    Would anyone know if a set of locking wheel nuts for a 4 Runner would fit Surfs?

If not, anyone know of a source of locking wheel nuts?

TTFN
    Should be the same . I bought a set which just said Toyota fitment , and they do .
    Make sure they are suited to the type of wheel more then vehicle pecific .Some alloys have washers on the nuts , some are taper fit like steel wheels .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
      Should be the same . I bought a set which just said Toyota fitment , and they do .
      Make sure they are suited to the type of wheel more then vehicle pecific .Some alloys have washers on the nuts , some are taper fit like steel wheels .

Thanks,

The nuts on the wheels I have are tapered, I know because I took one off to try a set from a Vitara but the thread was different.

Comment

Thanks,

The nuts on the wheels I have are tapered, I know because I took one off to try a set from a Vitara but the thread was different.

I think I paid £15 for mine .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          I think I paid £15 for mine .

Just found a set on ebay from the same guy I bought the ones for the Vitara from.

P.S Sorry about the grin, I just can't get rid of it since I got my Surf.

Comment

Just found a set on ebay from the same guy I bought the ones for the Vitara from.

P.S Sorry about the grin, I just can't get rid of it since I got my Surf.
            The is mandatory when driving a surf..........

Comment

i bought a set of 4 " 1 for each wheel " for £12.99 in my local motor world ...branded toyota ...

hint
              ... DO NOT TIGHTIN LOCKIN NUT TOO TIGHT... AS THEY R MADE FROM CHEAP ALLOY AND WILL BREAK THE KEY VERY EASY WHEN UNDOIN THEM ...
              TIGHT BUT NOT TOO TIGHT IS THE ANSWER
              zacco

Comment

Originally posted by zacco hilux ssx 2.5td 91
                i bought a set of 4 " 1 for each wheel " for £12.99 in my local motor world ...branded toyota ...

hint
                ... DO NOT TIGHTIN LOCKIN NUT TOO TIGHT... AS THEY R MADE FROM CHEAP ALLOY AND WILL BREAK THE KEY VERY EASY WHEN UNDOIN THEM ...
                TIGHT BUT NOT TOO TIGHT IS THE ANSWER
                ahhhmmm.i found that out to my cost,still havnt been able to remove the wheel yet.or get the end of the key out of the nut.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                X