No announcement yet.

xmas tinting deal again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, his work is top notch fully guaranteed against bubbling, peeling etc for as long as you own the car. can't be fairer than that the police here are very strict on any tints front windows, pull people all the time for them. seen people at the road side litteraly peeling the tints off
    hi dudes

Comment

Has anyone discovered what amount of tint is legal on front side windows? Motorbike visors are allowed to have tint that lets 80% of light through, and on them it's a wee bit more important than side windows..... Tinting has been on my list but keeps getting knocked off the top spot. Not for long though i hope!
      PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

apparently when i went if you've got tinted glass on your front windows & you put any form of film on the tinted glass then you are illegal
        hi dudes

Comment

Doesn't make much sense that law.

Has anyone here failed an MOT over the front door windows being tinted???
          PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Originally posted by NeilT
            Doesn't make much sense that law.

Has anyone here failed an MOT over the front door windows being tinted???
            i dont think it matters if your vehicle is old as they would have been allowed to fit dark tints as standard?
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
            X