Good to be back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to be back!

Hi guys, especially the north west bunch who I had many a happy off-roading days with last year, been very busy for a while, especially with helping Banger move house and decorating.
    But back on the forum again, unfortunately the Surf has gone, and has been replaced with a Mk III Hilux pickup (weekend toy). So as soon as its ready to go will be attending meets again.
    Hope to see you all again soon.
    Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Originally posted by Toad
    Hi guys, especially the north west bunch who I had many a happy off-roading days with last year, been very busy for a while, especially with helping Banger move house and decorating.
    But back on the forum again, unfortunately the Surf has gone, and has been replaced with a Mk III Hilux pickup (weekend toy). So as soon as its ready to go will be attending meets again.

Welcome back Toad...maybe wanna change your text colour...can hardly see it with the board changes.
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      Welcome back Toad...maybe wanna change your text colour...can hardly see it with the board changes.
      Thanks Gaz, hope to see you again soon on another dirty day out.
      See what you mean about the text colour
      Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Originally posted by Toad
        alright there matey thanks for blaming me for that,anyway hope we are going to be getting very stuck and dirty soon
        aka bangersonic2 and venus

Comment

Working...
        X