oil pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil pressure

Anyone offer a guide as to where my oil pressure needle ought to be?m Its about a quater of the way up the scale on idle and rises to just below half way up on the road. Is this ok?

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

Hi

Mine does exactly the same. Its in for a full service as I write so will keep an eye on it when I get it back from garage!!!

Comment

Nice one,
      let me know if anything changes when its got a new oil filter. What does the service comprise of? Ho much ru paying?
      Al.

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
        Nice one,
        let me know if anything changes when its got a new oil filter. What does the service comprise of? Ho much ru paying?
        Al.
        Mine moves depending on the the amount of work the surf is doing, around the middle somwhere is its normal spot

Comment

Mine too - never on the first bar ...always on the second and can be ostly in middle at work and at start of second bar at lights....
          Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Anyone offer a guide as to where my oil pressure needle ought to be?m Its about a quater of the way up the scale on idle and rises to just below half way up on the road. Is this ok?

Al.
            Mine idles at 1/4 give or take and is just over half accelerating - it gets to 3/4 if im pusing it with a lot of weight behind me.
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

middle

Al.
                yes bang in the middle on mine,since i have had it over two years now.
                and in same position following the oil/filter change.

Comment

Awesome.
                  Thanx dudes

Comment

Mine sits on the quarter mark on tick over and goes up to the middle of the oil can when driving.

Comment

Mine is just where that bit from the manual says - top of the first bar on idle, just like the picture then in the second-third bar driving.

Chuffed now - 108,000miles and still spot on.

Thanks for the info Tony.

Comment

Working...
                      X