ball bearing bitchin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogus
    What he is doing is a rip off for sure. Having said that theres plenty of people and businesses out there doing the same thing and doing it bigger and better.

I have a sneaking admiration, feedback seems to indicate that his customers are happy and he is turning a buck, looks good all round to me.

10 out of 10 to the man for enterprise. At least hes not out tarring pensioners drives for a million pounds a throw or selling double glazing at huge profit on the pretence youll cover the cost in fuel bills

Hats off to the guy I say, hes doing no harm.

Bogus

People are speculating on here that it may be one of us!! Reading your thread it wouldn't be YOU would it?? (allegedly)
    Last edited by M35A2; 22 November 2005, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      People are speculating on here that it may be one of us!! Reading your thread it wouldn't be YOU would it??

oooo - controversial, someone double bluffing perhaps?
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

NAH, not me mate. I've got the business brain of Del Boy. I didn't even know what the EGR mod was till reading this thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
          People are speculating on here that it may be one of us!! Reading your thread it wouldn't be YOU would it?? (allegedly)
          Its not me, I dont do ebay, never bought from it, never sold on it, not even a member, but Im not sure I would be too ashamed if it was me, I still say the man has to be admired. He has charged a small fee for basically passing on some knowledge. His customers all seem to be happy that its six quid well spent, so whats the fuss all about. It may be a bit of scam but as I said before, theres worse going on and plenty of more expensive scams around. Its maybe even debatable that it is a scam. Someone pays their money and they get something in return that feedback suggests they are happy with. It would be more like a scam if they got nothing, or if they paid for something that made them unhappy
          Hes selling information and people are happy to pay for it. Now I admit his ad is way OTT but so what, most ads, whether on ebay TV or in a paper are OTT. Read some of the Surfs for sale adson ebay, how many claim that their surfs are best and that the "others" are rubbish. Charging people for information is not new, and is not generally regarded as unacceptable, so why grab the moral high ground on this one.
          Im not going to jump on this bandwagon and if someone else beats him by selling tiewraps good for them too. I see that as healthy competition although if moral high ground is the place to be it could be considered another scam.
          Hats off to Mr ballbearing and Mr tiewrap.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

here's his comeback:-

THIS IS A GENUINE PRODUCT, COMPLETE WITH ILLUSTRATIONS AND FITTING INSTRUCTIONS - NOT A 0.01p,OR 0.99p 'LINK' WHICH THEN ASKS FOR MORE MONEY....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem

Your not asking for more money are you?????? Hmmmmm
            (I know your not really)

Looks like his profits are definatly down!!!
            Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

LOL

no joe im not in this for the money.. wouldnt exactly get far on 99p anyway LOL

<might be enough to respray me surf pink?>
              Attached Files
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Note, the part in his ad about lower emissions is complete B/S.The whole point of the EGR system is to lower Nox emissions under heavy load. His 'system' increases Nox emissions, as they are not recycled through the engine.

.... REGARDING THE CLOUD OF BLACK CONTAMINATION I USED TO DIS-CHARGE INTO THE ATMOSPHERE, FOR NOT ONLY THEM, BUT FOR THE CHILDREN FORCED TO BREATH IT IN – ITS NOT FAIR AND ITS NOT RIGHT.....
                sniff, oh yeah, do it for the children!!! prat!
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

LOL i hadnt noticed that bit!!! damm funny.

tear jearking isnt it! but wouldn't have thought tree huggers would buy a surf in the first place

Surely the whole point is that both you and the enviroment will go quicker???
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                  X