ball bearing bitchin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball bearing bitchin'

just had my first contact from a guy flogging the EGR mod on ebay for a fiver. not the most literate of fellows..

"Its a real shame you do not know what you nare talking about, I will report you fot using my advert"

so i put his question on my Ad hehe
    here

wasnt going to carry on but as its obviously upsetting them, so it i'll do another one
    Last edited by andrewlee31; 22 November 2005, 00:50.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

hehe, bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
      just had my first contact from a guy flogging the EGR mod on ebay for a fiver. not the most literate of fellows..

"Its a real shame you do not know what you nare talking about, I will report you fot using my advert"

so i put his question on my Ad hehe
      here

wasnt going to carry on but as its obviously upsetting them, so it i'll do another one
      Has this bloke tried to tell you he has the copyright on ball bearings???
      Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
        Has this bloke tried to tell you he has the copyright on ball bearings???
        its mentioned in his ad !!! laughed my nuts off when i saw it..

this cable tie is copyright!!
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

its mentioned in his ad !!! laughed my nuts off when i saw it..

this cable tie is copyright!!
          hehe, things are hotting up! Your spilling his gravy train!!

Dead funny if it really is someone on here! gnashing their teeth but to scared to say anything!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

we should all leave positive feedback for our site and ask loads of questions just to **** the guy off
            I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              hehe, things are hotting up! Your spilling his gravy train!!

Dead funny if it really is someone on here! gnashing their teeth but to scared to say anything!!!

they cant complain if it is someone here - they have made a mint so far!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

he even ALMOST tells you what to do in his ad...

"ALSO, SIMPLY REMOVING THE EGR VALVE, CLEANING IT AND THEN RE-FITTING IT, WILL NOT STOP THE BLACK SMOKE - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON ATTEMPTING THIS POINTLESS JOB."

lol
                Tim

Comment

What he is doing is a rip off for sure. Having said that theres plenty of people and businesses out there doing the same thing and doing it bigger and better.

I have a sneaking admiration, feedback seems to indicate that his customers are happy and he is turning a buck, looks good all round to me.

10 out of 10 to the man for enterprise. At least hes not out tarring pensioners drives for a million pounds a throw or selling double glazing at huge profit on the pretence youll cover the cost in fuel bills

Hats off to the guy I say, hes doing no harm.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

It is sooooooooooooooooo tempting to ask him a question using a similar standard of typed English, just to see what reaction it gets - i.e. will he realise he is being made sport of?
                    Or would that be too unkind?
                    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                      At least hes not out tarring pensioners drives for a million pounds a throw or selling double glazing at huge profit on the pretence youll cover the cost in fuel bills.

Bogus
                      It matters not how much money is involved. It's still a SCAM

Nev

Edit: Spelling
                      Last edited by NiftyNev; 22 November 2005, 14:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                        What he is doing is a rip off for sure. Having said that theres plenty of people and businesses out there doing the same thing and doing it bigger and better.

I have a sneaking admiration, feedback seems to indicate that his customers are happy and he is turning a buck, looks good all round to me.

10 out of 10 to the man for enterprise. At least hes not out tarring pensioners drives for a million pounds a throw or selling double glazing at huge profit on the pretence youll cover the cost in fuel bills

Hats off to the guy I say, hes doing no harm.

Bogus
                        I agree to an extent, he's not doing much wrong, but by the same token he's bitchin' and complaining about Andrew's ad, so he should suck it up, or sell something else.

No one's in business not to make money, but its how ethically you do it that counts.

What he is doing, that's annoying people, is way over hyping and B/Sing his 'product' by streching the fact to their limit.
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          I agree to an extent, he's not doing much wrong, but by the same token he's bitchin' and complaining about Andrew's ad, so he should suck it up, or sell something else.

What he is doing, that's annoying people, is way over hyping and B/Sing his 'product' by streching the fact to their limit.
                          and he makes it sound ultra complicated with "technical data" etc etc

at the end of the day hes doing well out of it, i wonder how many more he will sell... the more he sells and feedback goes up etc etc.

if people searched on google as well as ebay they might save themselves a few quid.
                          Tim

Comment

as far as im concerned its just simple competition, and if we get a few more visits to the forum, and a couple of quid for koi's hols then all the better
                            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

as far as im concerned its just simple competition, and if we get a few more visits to the forum, and a couple of quid for koi's hols then all the better
                              yes no harm in healthy compatition now is there.
                              after all both ways work and if some wally's wanna pay for it, its there money hey.

pistols at dawn then is it? or who can drive up the muddy hill with least BLACK SMOKE
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X